It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm clicking on sunshine, wooo-ooooh!

CHUCHEL is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Ohh, what's that? Quick, let's click on it! Coming from the creators of Samorost and Botanicula, it's bound to unleash a pandemonium of zanny animations, wacky sound effects, and whimsical delights upon us. Just poke at everything that moves or looks like it might, while helping the perpetually aggravated Chuchel obtain one very elusive cherry. He really REALLY wants it, you guys.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by maladr0Id
Sounds like "Ferengi death! Ferengi death!" at 0:41. :)
Is there any gameplay to this or is it just weird?!
Themken: Is there any gameplay to this or is it just weird?!
yes and yes.
Looks like the Rabbids found a copy of Yellow Submarine.
insta wishlist :D
The trailer is c-r-a-z-y; i love these guys, they sure know how to make weird but very interesting & happy games!
Uh, cherrylicious! Been waiting for ages.
Nice! Cannot wait until it gets included in a Humble Mobile Bundle so I can at least play it on my tablet.
Did I saw what I saw?
Themken: Is there any gameplay to this or is it just weird?!
Good question.
amok: yes and yes.
This answer got me sidetracked into listening to Yes.
I'd be overjoyed if my recent experience with Samorost 3 wasn't more frustrating than fun. I'll probably get this eventually anyway, but only once it's at a major discount.
I'm not a fan of those kinds of game (I played some though) but Amanita Design are really cool creators.
low rated
It looks like something created by pre-schoolers for other pre-schoolers, thinking children's cartoons here. Insta-ignored.
Yay! Their next game. Insta-wishlisted :D