It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An immersive stealth FPS horror set in a wicked Wild West – Blood West is coming soon to GOG!

In this title, as a revenant desperado, you take on the twisted demons and eldritch horrors, while you search for the means to end the curse that has befallen the frontier, and maybe find some peace for your wicked soul. One quest after another, the spirits of the land will lead you towards even greater challenges. And whatever your path may be - things will get rough. For hell is empty and all the devils are here!

Explore and scavenge, build up your arsenal and gain powerful perks, hunt your enemies quietly or meet them guns blazing. Take back the frontier, gunslinger!

Blood West – soon on GOG!
Good to have it finally confirmed, cheers.
Great news!
This is going to be an instant purchase. :)
Instant purchase for me!
Cool. Instant purchase for me too!
high rated
Hard West, Weird West, Evil West, Blood West... is it some unspoken rule for naming games in such setting?

Anyway, this looks really cool.

Edit: Oh shit, I got Postal: Brain Damaged vibes from the screenshots, and those are the same guys! Interest increased 1000% instantly!
Post edited November 17, 2023 by ssling
ssling: Hard West, Weird West, Evil West, Blood West... is it some unspoken rule for naming games in such setting?

Anyway, this looks really cool.

Edit: Oh shit, I got Postal: Brain Damaged vibes from the screenshots, and those are the same guys! Interest increased 1000% instantly!
Just be aware it's a lot slower and closer to an immersive sim than a boomer shooter! else you might ruin your own time there!
Horror Stealth Shooter? I'd expect a theme music no lesser than https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkboTTTmpg
Linko64: Just be aware it's a lot slower and closer to an immersive sim than a boomer shooter! else you might ruin your own time there!
That's even better. P:BD was a bit too intense for my taste at times.
Nice to know this is coming to GOG!
Interesting and well-presented trailer, but it is totally useless at demonstrating whether or not the game itself is any good.

Some of the screenshots look pretty good, but the pixelated blurriness is very distracting and anti-immersive.
Post edited November 17, 2023 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Am I the only one who is sick of pixellated textures in 3D indie shooters? Why does no one use filtering anymore, or even give the option for such? This kind of hipster pixellation doesn't look retro or immersive, it looks distracting and anachronistic.
Post edited November 18, 2023 by ReynardFox
Nice!

I saw this game on RealmsDeep and tbh I didn't expect it to show up here. This will be an instant purchase :)
ssling: Hard West, Weird West, Evil West, Blood West... is it some unspoken rule for naming games in such setting?
I think I'll wait for "Go West" then. Because life is peaceful there...
schmoemi: I think I'll wait for "Go West" then. Because life is peaceful there...
Your wish... granted!