It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was wondering what you folks thought of a huge celebration for GOG's 2000th game release? Unfortunately there wasn't must said when GOG passed the 1000 mark, so I think there should be a big celebration this time around!

We could even have themed sales leading up to the 2000th celebration, like having a sale on games from the 1980's when GOG reaches 1980 games or a sale of 90's games when the 1990 mark is reached. What do you think?
Only if it was a triple AAA release of some note.
Well, it's not exactly 2000 games but more like 2000 releases since there's many DLC's and Expansions counted towards that number.

Maybe at the 2000 releases mark something like Oblivion or New Vegas might happen, who knows
GOG will celebrate the release of the 2000th item by being meta and removing a game from the catalog.
Post edited April 27, 2017 by Grargar
American McGee's Alice was relased in the year 2000, a suitable game re-release to celebrate with. A much more likely candidate is Gwent.
Post edited April 27, 2017 by Themken
I expect this.