It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Polish video game developer and publisher company that created such cult games as Call of Juarez and Dying Light is with us for over 3 decades already. You can join us in celebrating their anniversary by claiming your copy of Crime Cities, an exciting game that will become a giveaway on GOG.COM until 9th December 2021, 6 PM UTC.

The celebration of Techland’s 30th Anniversary comes also with a set of discounts on the Call of Juarez series and God's Trigger titles that will last until 16th December 2021, at 8:20 UTC PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
ciemnogrodzianin: Guys, check the screenshot.
I guess we may expect both new games and new discounts on December 9th.
Good occasion to announce that Dying Light 2 is coming to GOG. :) But some older Techland games are welcome as well.
Dead Island?
Or GTI Racing?
:)
GOG.com: The celebration of Techland’s 30th Anniversary comes also with a set of discounts on the Call of Juarez series and God's Trigger titles that will last until 16th December 2021, at 8:20 UTC PM UTC.
It's countdown clock is wrong.
https://www.gog.com/promo/techland_classics
high rated
• $1.59 • -80% • Call of Juarez
• $1.99 • -80% • Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
• $3.74 • -75% • God's Trigger
• $3.95 • -78% • God's Trigger O.M.G. Edition
• $4.49 • -70% • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
btw if you think you don't actually want to play Chrome, think again
Happy anniversary & thanks for the freebie!
I was hoping for a re-release of Chrome and Chrome Specforce
ciemnogrodzianin: Guys, check the screenshot.
I guess we may expect both new games and new discounts on December 9th.
Sarafan: Good occasion to announce that Dying Light 2 is coming to GOG. :) But some older Techland games are welcome as well.
Thank you for this information.
And also thanks Techland Pub. and GOG for the freebie.
Thanks for the gift.

I already bought the Call of Juarez series in the past and got God's Trigger now so I have everything from this sale.

But I wouldn't mind opening my wallet again for Dead Island Definitive Edition, if that were released with a big discount on the 9th Dec. It's on sale on that other store right now but I don't buy there.
Sarafan: Good occasion to announce that Dying Light 2 is coming to GOG. :) But some older Techland games are welcome as well.
OPlays: Thank you for this information.
Community Mod post, thats not official confirmation of DL2 coming to GoG.... though I really wish it was!
I think that you misunderstood me. I’m not a GOG employee, so I don’t know whether Dying Light 2 will be coming to GOG. I can only hope that it will.
Thanks for the free game - I read good things about it though I never experienced it myself.
Cadaver747: Thank you GOG for introducing a new filter design (which is bad) and breaking the filter games by company, Techland has only 3 games and Techland Publishing has 5 (2 of which are God's Trigger even though there should be 3)
One again GOG shows how bad they are when it comes to web design. Still waiting for a "sort by discount" option since years ... but when I see how often they break things when they change anything on their site maybe it is better to not include any additional features. However they might drop the "move to Poland" requirement and hire some guys who know what they are doing ... but that's doubtful.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by MarkoH01
Thanks for free game - Crime Cities, interesting to see what it about...
Crime Cities, for free, thank you!
Sarafan: I think that you misunderstood me. I’m not a GOG employee, so I don’t know whether Dying Light 2 will be coming to GOG. I can only hope that it will.
Oh, sorry. Yes, you are right, I have missread your post.