It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A CD PROJEKT RED Witcher treat for all of us.

CD PROJEKT RED are demoing an all new bit of <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt</span> gameplay during PAX this weekend - but you don't have to go all the way there to see it. You can just watch it here, with us! It's just another day on the job for Geralt, as he tracks down the bloody remains of a merchant caravan - and the huge, beastly reason responsible for the mess. It's a showcase of the depth you'll encounter, and the skills you'll employ, as a professional monster hunter. Oh yeah, and this is just a sidequest.

We don't want to spoil the fun, so check out the video right here!

If you think The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is looking awesome, you can always pre-order it right here.. Getting the game on GOG.com is the one way to directly support development at CD PROJEKT RED (we're one big family after all), and we'll give you a bucket full of cool stuff to go - that includes a FREE copy of Neverwinter Nights, two digital comic books, exclusive soundtracks and a lot more.
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Konrad
Nice looking gameplay ;)
now to pay for those upgrades ...
Zoidberg: Not interested iun this game for now because, A, of the silly unfair pricing of it, B, preorder is usually bad and, C, I'm not even sure it'll run correctly even though I upgraded my graphic card last year.

So yeah... :P

Also I don't want to be spoiled.
Could you explain the unfair pricing?
I also don't really get the preordering part since you can buy the game after the launch no problem. Preordering isn't the only way to get a game, you know ;)
Not criticising, just curious :)
Post edited March 07, 2015 by The_Blog
I'm not a fan of Geralt's appearance in this game. Hopefully some mods will give me Geralt from TW1 or even from TW2.
paladin181: I'm not a fan of Geralt's appearance in this game. Hopefully some mods will give me Geralt from TW1 or even from TW2.
Yeah I can understand this. But you will be able to customize the hairstyles of you character :)
paladin181: I'm not a fan of Geralt's appearance in this game. Hopefully some mods will give me Geralt from TW1 or even from TW2.
The_Blog: Yeah I can understand this. But you will be able to customize the hairstyles of you character :)
Hmm, wondering how Geralt would look with a punker haircut?
It's certainly looking good, and I know I'll be getting it myself, but honestly? This is not the game I'm really looking forward to from CDPR. The one which has _me_ going "are we there yet? Are we there yet?" over and over like an impatient child five minutes into a five hour drive is Cyberpunk 2077. THAT is what I wanna see.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Has there been actual footage from a PC VERSION so far? All I see is console button prompts in literally every single gameplay video, which is fine I guess, if CDProjekt does not want my money... but it is more than suspicious to see CD Projekt hiding the PC GUI again...
What do you guys think about that wall post?

http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-wild-hunt-amazing-pax-east-2015-official-gameplay/#comment-1893934955
LiefLayer: It seems good but I cannot play this with my nvidia 650M... I think...
I have a good 4-core CPU i7 ivy bridged, enought RAM and a fast SSD but looking at the specs I think the GPU is not enough even to a minimum...
Well, in any case, I now have 30 games in the list, if I will buy it later, I'll pay it little and play it in a few years. I could play with it in about 3-4 years when my computer will really need to change it.
Surely to finish 30 games I'll put a few years (I'm pretty slow), also there when I'll play it will work perfectly (without lag).
In any case I can not do without mobility, then I will play again on portable even at the cost of playing the games a few years later.
In any case the nvidia 650m, the witcher 3 and a few other games aside, it will be sufficient for many other modern games for a few years (eg the last Batman seems to still work).
Whats the minimum specs to run it?
Hope ive not made a blunder about my order for my rig.
Woud kind of suck if i ordered a too low spec video card not mention all the other components as well.
LiefLayer: It seems good but I cannot play this with my nvidia 650M... I think...
I have a good 4-core CPU i7 ivy bridged, enought RAM and a fast SSD but looking at the specs I think the GPU is not enough even to a minimum...
Well, in any case, I now have 30 games in the list, if I will buy it later, I'll pay it little and play it in a few years. I could play with it in about 3-4 years when my computer will really need to change it.
Surely to finish 30 games I'll put a few years (I'm pretty slow), also there when I'll play it will work perfectly (without lag).
In any case I can not do without mobility, then I will play again on portable even at the cost of playing the games a few years later.
In any case the nvidia 650m, the witcher 3 and a few other games aside, it will be sufficient for many other modern games for a few years (eg the last Batman seems to still work).
Lodium: Whats the minimum specs to run it?
Woud kind of suck if i ordered a too low spec video card not mention all the other components as well.
they add it in the page of the preorder...
if you preorder the witcher 3 but you would like to return it you can do... I don't know for the video card...
but that teach you to never preorder before know if you can run it.
Lodium: Whats the minimum specs to run it?
LiefLayer: they add it in the page of the preorder...
if you preorder the witcher 3 but you would like to return it you can do... I don't know for the video card...
but that teach you to never preorder before know if you can run it.
Well, i kinda building the rig for another game.
Had to start building it or it woudnt be done anytime soon.
I havent preordered the witcher 3, was just curious if the rig im building is enough or what the minumum specs was.
Thanks annyway.

Edit :
To answer my own question il just add the specs here.
Minimum System Requirements

Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz
AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660
AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
RAM 6GB
OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
DirectX 11
HDD Space 40 GB

Recommended System Requirements

Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz
AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770
AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
RAM 8GB
OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
DirectX 11
HDD Space 40 GB
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Lodium
Free DLC should deal with hair and beard.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/11/FullHD-EN_001.png
gamer247: Getting the game on GOG.com is the one way to directly support development at CD PROJEKT RED

It is the ONE way as all money stays in house .
Who benefits ?
Everyone including you ...

They have to pay bills eat and drink etc ...
So if you want to support them buying it on GOG is the BEST way to go ...
The company will never love you.
Looks well.
gamer247: Getting the game on GOG.com is the one way to directly support development at CD PROJEKT RED

It is the ONE way as all money stays in house .
Who benefits ?
Everyone including you ...

They have to pay bills eat and drink etc ...
So if you want to support them buying it on GOG is the BEST way to go ...
realkman666: The company will never love you.
I know