It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

Submit your answer until November 2nd, 4 PM UTC.
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.

search and find rick
;)
GOG.com: Our Halloween Sale has just begun! To celebrate the spooky season, we've teamed up with Skybound Games for a contest where you can win one of 15 keys for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series!

I'd team up with the experienced members of Skybound Games
I would kill rick and take over as ricktator

I would try to find all the remaining survivors, then together rule over the inferior zombies, of course.

Honestly, I'd do the following if I was stuck in a situation like this:
1) Be with a/try to find a group that cares for the survival of everyone. I mean, in such situations people only care about their own skin but I'll try to lookout for others as much as I can and get protection by staying with a group.
2) I'd try to always keep moving and not stay put at a place. An exception to that is if the place is very well fortified with consistent supplies.
3) I'd improve my shooting skills and fighting skills because I'll need to be able to fight if situation gets worse. That also includes eating anything to survive, even drinking my own urine if that's what is required ro survive. Also, learn to make a weapon out of anything. You never know when you'd run out of weapons.
4) Wherever I go, I'll try to map the places, put booby traps around so that we may be alerted if there are zombies around and we could be prepared.
5) Lastly, I'd like to say one point that our dear Lee from Season 1 taught Clementine (and indirectly, us) - keep thay hair shorr xD.

Thanks a lot team GOG for this wonderful giveaway. Here's my entry. Good Luck to everyone.
If I had to survive in the Walking Dead Universe, I'd try to get a huge group of people to work on keeping everyone safe. Collecting what we need in caravans and fortifying whatever place we all reside in as an effective place to make sure everyone remains safe.
GOG.com: To enter, just tell us what you would do to survive if you were stuck in the world of The Walking Dead games.
I would have tried to use preservatives to keep my body from rotting and did not attack living ones if they are armed.
Just don't be stupid. Get supplies, stay calm, organize survived if any. It's great to find a mountain or hill and make a protected camp.

Find an old fallout shelter and set up shop.

Well, you can either survive or live, run and scavenge or make a new way of life in a community.

To survive long-term scavenging would not be enough, you'd need a source of fresh water and food. These are hard to maintain alone while fending off walkers. Therefore, it would be a good idea to find other survivors and a safe place, where you could live.

There is a castle nearby, so if we could not fit inside our house anymore, I would consider moving my people there. However, we would need to find some fenced farmland nearby...

Another important thing to consider would be the skills of the group, each one should have their role, and yet, everybody should help out in other places.

The last thing that comes to mind are rules, we'd need a leader and rules to make sure the community does not get destroyed from within.
I would like to learn how to play the accordion and dance the polka.
1. Fortify a defensible location.
2. Dig out a full-perimeter moat.
3. Fill moat with gators.
I'm probably not fit enough to survive for long, so I would say least try and take as many with me as I can, and then leave a nice chunky meal for those i couldn't
Hide out in a shopping mall until it's all over.
I'd wait for them to all eat each other. The food supply has to run out eventually ;)