It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore and conquer continents, planets, worlds even! This Paradox Publisher Sale is dedicated to their great DRM-free with discounts reaching 80% off.

Discover special game collections for Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny RPG, Stellaris series, and Age of Wonders. Get an additional 10% off when buying three or more games from a collection or an additional 15% when you complete it.

Here are some other outstanding games on sale:

BATTLETECH (-75%) is a turn-based sci-fi strategy game set in 3025 when the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought with enormous combat vehicles called BattleMechs.

Europa Universalis III Complete (-75%) is an epic strategy game that delves deep into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare, and diplomacy in one of over 250 playable nations.

Imperator: Rome (-50%) is a real-time strategy set in the tumultuous centuries from Alexander’s Successor Empires in the East to the foundation of the Roman Empire.

Be sure to check all discounted games from Paradox Interactive and claim the Teleglitch: Die More Edition on the front page of GOG.COM before it expires on 15th November 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Paradox Publisher Sale on GOG.COM will end on 16th November 2020, 2 PM UTC.
I love GOG, I really do and I've been here for more than 10 years but holy fuck their bundle sales are an outright scam! As others have stated the POE bundle is just absurd. Buying the base game twice and the DLCs three times in order to get the biggest discount is simply a scam - there is no other word for it.

Shame on you, GOG!
high rated
shortfuse41: Ok, I'm convinced GOG doesnt check how often games are on sale lol. Paradox again? Arent they on sale every 3 or 4 weeks? While others are ignored for 8 - 9 months straight.
It's probably more of a Paradox thing than a GOG thing. Their M.O. is to combine heavy discounts all day errday with a torrent of paid DLC coupled with regular post-launch updates. Their head honcho has talked about it in interviews, it's absolutely a business strategy that they're intentionally pursuing ('this is how we deal with race-to-the-bottom and justify heavy resource allocation on things that already shipped').