It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foad01: You again. The lists show the current state of the boycott. Edit: It is the boycott which Longcat is not participating because they are not listed as a boycotter.

GOG has a huge release with Skyrim. Of course, it is pure coincidence that two representatives of the Zoom Platform are active in a thread to boycott GOG shortly after that release.

GOG should consider to sue both and probably some other people here to get indemnity.
What do you mean me again? I've been here the whole time. And I've explained to you before that i am boycotting, but that I don't feel the need to be on a list because of it. But you are not interested. And so what? I'ts none of your business. The list shows nothing, you have purely made it to try to devalue the boycott and the boycotters.

I've never even mentioned Zoom, or any other platform, for that matter. The people who resurrected this thread because of Skyrims release are anti-boycotters. Your statement is ludicrous.

Yes, please, go ahead, Sue me for answering your untrue and defamatory insinuations.
Longcat: hot air
I've said it before. You are not participating in the boycott which is described in the first post. You have nothing to do with this thread here. Here and in other threads I've seen that you are antagonizing users where you disagree with their statements and constantly attack them on a personal level. It is against the CoC of the forum, but you continue with this behavior. Shall I repeat it for you?

It is against the CoC of the forum.

Again?

Enough? No?

Do you understand now?

To make sure that you understand now:

Neither I will sue you nor I will report you. You obviously can't stop with this nonsense to harass other users here because whatever it is going on in your head.

Bizarre.
I note that you completely skip over the points, because you know you can't back up your untrue statements.

I am boycotting, I have since Hitman. Nobody is spreading lies about the modability of Skyrim. I've never mentioned Zoom, or any other platform. The people who resurrected this thread because of Skyrims release are anti-boycotters.

You can keep going as long as you like, but your statements are, were, and will still be untrue.
foad01: You are not participating in the boycott which is described in the first post. You have nothing to do with this thread here.
And neither do you?
LOL. I knew that you will answer like this. I've seen it several times now. Last time with amok in a thread where I mentioned something about a "pattern".

The user who resurrected the thread in post 5746 is obviously also one person who boycotts GOG but isn't part of this "boycott", see here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/boycotting_gog_2022/page1

Anti-boycotter? Nope.

Then you have one user in post 5765 spreading hearsay about the modability of Skyrim's GOG version. There are no signs of proofs. It turned out that is wasn't true. Maybe asking some other users in the Elder scrolls forum would have helped here. There are already threads about it.

In between you have the community moderator of the Zoom Platform getting triggered by a statement about the store. The thread itself is run by a moderator of Zoom Platform's official discord channel. My statements about it were general remarks which aren't directed at you. Only the first paragraph is directed at you. Because you are antagonizing me again.

And you still don't stop.
foad01: LOL. I knew that you will answer like this. I've seen it several times now. Last time with amok in a thread where I mentioned something about a "pattern".

The user who resurrected the thread in post 5746 is obviously also one person who boycotts GOG but isn't part of this "boycott", see here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/boycotting_gog_2022/page1

Anti-boycotter? Nope.

Then you have one user in post 5765 spreading hearsay about the modability of Skyrim's GOG version. There are no signs of proofs. It turned out that is wasn't true. Maybe asking some other users in the Elder scrolls forum would have helped here. There are already threads about it.

In between you have the community moderator of the Zoom Platform getting triggered by a statement about the store. The thread itself is run by a moderator of Zoom Platform's official discord channel. My statements about it were general remarks which aren't directed at you. Only the first paragraph is directed at you. Because you are antagonizing me again.

I wrote the word "Ditto" in reply to you, in a thread were you jumped in to make a remark about me (you talk about personal attacks) in a discussion you were not even participating in. This is your definition of "amok"?

The user who resurrected the thread is obviously opposed to this boycott, and OP, since he started his own boycott were he tried to hijack this one, which almost no one participated in (in the link you posted), and then came here to stir things up.

It's not hearsay to ask a question in a forum. You are not in a courtroom. Besides, you called it "spreading lies", and are now trying to wriggle out of it because you can't back it up. It's blatantly untrue. The question was answered, like questions are on a forum. Why ask in another forum about a release on GOG? A lot of other people were also asking questions about this in the forum, I don't see you attacking them?

You wrote " two representatives of the Zoom Platform are active". Please point me to this "community moderator of the Zoom Platform getting triggered by a statement about the store". The only one mentioning Zoom, besides anti-boytcotters, was Time4Tea.

I am not antagonising you, I'm responding to your posts in a forum, were you are setting forth untrue statements about me, and others.

I think HappyPunkPotato had a great question for you. Maybe you should give it a think, and him a response.

[i]foad01:
You are not participating in the boycott which is described in the first post. You have nothing to do with this thread here.

HappyPunkPotato:
And neither do you?[/i]
foad01: Because you are antagonizing me again.

No. You are the one who is antagonizing, which is the sole reason you are posting in this thread.

If you think this thread is breaking the GOG forum CoC (which I can assure you it isn't), take it to a forum mod/staff member. And let's maybe give it a rest with the callouts/accusations?
richlind33: GOG is a Steam alternative only for the people that highly value "DRM-free" games, which is a somewhat fuzzy concept. Beyond that GOG is just a modestly larger Zoom compared to Steam. It would like to be a Steam alternative but that requires them to be like Steam, and even then it's a silly pipe dream at this late stage of the game.

So no, Zoom is definitely NOT a GOG alternative. Never heard of Red Candle Games so I'll check them out.
Linko64: I mean the post was a joke but the bold text was the even bigger joke my guy
I'm not much of a game enthusiast, though. The Devotion scandal happened while I was on "vacation", and I have enough drama to keep me busy, so not much skin off my nose. Nothing too surprising, given who's involved. Looks like the world has managed to keep going, though where it's going doesn't look reassuring. But that's a topic for a less restrictive forum.
Longcat: I wrote the word "Ditto" in reply to you, in a thread were you jumped in to make a remark about me (you talk about personal attacks) in a discussion you were not even participating in. This is your definition of "amok"?
Definition of "amok"?

In your discussion with the user "amok" you pretty much show this behavior where you are antagonizing other users which disagree with you. I found a thread where you got moderated and you were even antagonizing a moderator. You haven't even stopped there, but you were forced to stop.

Longcat: The user who resurrected the thread is obviously opposed to this boycott, and OP, since he started his own boycott were he tried to hijack this one, which almost no one participated in (in the link you posted), and then came here to stir things up.
Said user is here since the beginning of this thread, see here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/boycotting_gog_2021/post140
They stopped to participate here because they have a different definition of what is a boycott or not.

Longcat: It's not hearsay to ask a question in a forum. You are not in a courtroom. Besides, you called it "spreading lies", and are now trying to wriggle out of it because you can't back it up. It's blatantly untrue. The question was answered, like questions are on a forum. Why ask in another forum about a release on GOG? A lot of other people were also asking questions about this in the forum, I don't see you attacking them?
Yes, it is spreading lies. They could have easily verified the statement. They had chosen to post this in the boycott thread instead. If there were this question about the modability there would be other places in the same forum to find out more about it. I already pointed this out.

Longcat: You wrote " two representatives of the Zoom Platform are active". Please point me to this "community moderator of the Zoom Platform getting triggered by a statement about the store". The only one mentioning Zoom, besides anti-boytcotters, was Time4Tea.
Post 5764 is Zoom Platform's community moderator getting triggered by "Zoom is GOG alternative like GOG is Steam alternative."

Longcat: I am not antagonising you, I'm responding to your posts in a forum, were you are setting forth untrue statements about me, and others.

I think HappyPunkPotato had a great question for you. Maybe you should give it a think, and him a response.

[i]foad01:
You are not participating in the boycott which is described in the first post. You have nothing to do with this thread here.

HappyPunkPotato:
And neither do you?[/i]
Of course, you are antagonizing me. You simply can't stop.

Yes. I am not participating in the boycott. I simply provided some information which I think is very useful for everyone here. It is a contribution to two essential points. The discussion about the definition of a "boycott" and the reliability of the lists in the OP.

You see this and you continue where you left antagonizing me in this thread. In between you antagonized richlind33 in this thread and amok in the other thread. It is a clearly visible pattern. The reason why I am questioning your role in this thread is exactly your behavior. I don't care whether you are boycotting or not, but you are constantly attacking other users. I have said this now several times. You still chose to ignore it. I pointed out that it is against the CoC of the forum. You simply don't stop.
Does anyone else keep thinking rude things when people mention the forum's CoC? No, just me? Never mind then.

Anyway, please do move me from the boycott list to the sympathetic list Time4Tea. Or if you decide to start a "reduced spending" list to stop the bickering over the definition of the word "boycott", then that's the list for me until GOG either prove or disprove their re-commitment to DRM-free.
@foad01: You continue to set forth personal attacks and untrue statements about me and others. I realize you are just trolling to derail the thread and discredit the boycott, but at least you are keeping the thread alive.

You can't come up with anything to back up you untrue accusations and statements, so it's time to respect OPs wishes and move the discussion along.

HappyPunkPotato: Does anyone else keep thinking rude things when people mention the forum's CoC? No, just me? Never mind then.
Lol :)
Post edited October 02, 2022 by Longcat
Longcat: Nobody is spreading lies about the modability of Skyrim. One user (not OP) said it was unclear to them how it works, but that they had the impression that you had to install a mod manager app from Nexus. This was subsequently cleared up, but it's not surprising that the question was raised, considering how man people seemed to have problems installing mods, just read the forums.

Making a completely pointless list of users who boycott to somehow cast doubt on wether they are boycotting or not, however, is a sign of desperation.
I do not know who pay your bills but keep defending the undefenable deserves a lot of interest

Devil's attorney?
Post edited October 02, 2022 by Gudadantza
Longcat: Nobody is spreading lies about the modability of Skyrim. One user (not OP) said it was unclear to them how it works, but that they had the impression that you had to install a mod manager app from Nexus. This was subsequently cleared up, but it's not surprising that the question was raised, considering how man people seemed to have problems installing mods, just read the forums.

Making a completely pointless list of users who boycott to somehow cast doubt on wether they are boycotting or not, however, is a sign of desperation.
Gudadantza: I do not know who pay your bills but keep defending the undufednable deserves a lot of interest
I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but I suppose you are making some kind of accusation. And I have to say, I don't really care. I pay my own bills, through my practice as a civil architect.
Longcat: @foad01: You continue to set forth personal attacks and untrue statements about me and others. I realize you are just trolling to derail the thread and discredit the boycott, but at least you are keeping the thread alive.
The expected answer. You are constantly trying to turn the things around. The whole point of your posts is actually to discredit me.

"Look! There is the idiot!" "Look! There is the troll!" That is what you are constantly trying to do with your style to "discuss" things in this forum.

Longcat: You can't come up with anything to back up you untrue accusations and statements, so it's time to respect OPs wishes and move the discussion along.
I debunked all of your points. So...
Gudadantza: I do not know who pay your bills but keep defending the undufednable deserves a lot of interest
Longcat: I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but I suppose you are making some kind of accusation. And I have to say, I don't really care. I pay my own bills, through my practice as a civil architect.
Unless you are treating the people of this forum as as stupid ypou know perfecly what we are talking about

About cinisimn and evilness