It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ET3D: Thanks for the update, Konrad.

Tallima: As a reminder: Nobody sells GOG keys.
ET3D: That's not true, so I hope they never post this.
I actually reviewed the post and noticed that a few minor issues with it. Naturally, I'm not authorized to give GOG updates. :)

No digital store front is authorized to sell GOG keys, but GOG keys are sold in boxed copies of some games as well as bonus codes on nVidia graphics cards.
I am glad to see the whole friend system is coming together nicely!
finally ^^ - Seems like some progress on 2 important things
Tallima: No digital store front is authorized to sell GOG keys, but GOG keys are sold in boxed copies of some games as well as bonus codes on nVidia graphics cards.
The Humble store sells GOG keys for Defender's Quest and The Witcher 3 (and expansion pass). Perhaps others, these are just the ones I'm aware of. Amazon.com also sells GOG keys for The Witcher 3. Both stores pre-sold the game, IIRC. So I'm pretty sure they're not a grey market for GOG. I'm also sure that the bundles containing GOG keys were fine with GOG, and there was no chance for those keys not to work.
Post edited September 05, 2015 by ET3D
ET3D: The Humble store sells GOG keys for Defender's Quest and The Witcher 3 (and expansion pass). Perhaps others, these are just the ones I'm aware of.
And interestingly, "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass" is cheaper there than on GOG ($79.99 instead of $84.99), at least for people living in the US.
I've just logged in to Galaxy after a week (or so) of not using it. Found the option to delete friend requests. After deleting the friend requests my friends page finally works again after more than two months. :)
astropup: I've just logged in to Galaxy after a week (or so) of not using it. Found the option to delete friend requests. After deleting the friend requests my friends page finally works again after more than two months. :)
cc: mrkgnao??? (though galaxy likely isn't an option for them...)
Post edited September 06, 2015 by budejovice
Mrkgnao you had a similar problem. Check it out if it works for you too. :)
astropup: I've just logged in to Galaxy after a week (or so) of not using it. Found the option to delete friend requests. After deleting the friend requests my friends page finally works again after more than two months. :)
budejovice: cc: mrkgnao???
Lol. Yeah. :)

You're fast on the keys. :)
Post edited September 06, 2015 by astropup
astropup: Mrkgnao you had a similar problem. Check it out if it works for you too. :)
budejovice: cc: mrkgnao???
astropup: Lol. Yeah. :)

You're fast on the keys. :)
Thank you for the suggestion. I decided to bite.
Installed Galaxy.
What do I have to do now?
mrkgnao: What do I have to do now?
Add me as a friend......
mrkgnao: What do I have to do now?
Emachine9643: Add me as a friend......
Why not? Done. What now?
Post edited September 06, 2015 by mrkgnao
Emachine9643: Add me as a friend......
mrkgnao: Why not? Done. What now?
I don't know..... I didn't think this far ahead..... Now I have 7 friends=)
mrkgnao: Why not? Done. What now?
Emachine9643: I don't know..... I didn't think this far ahead..... Now I have 7 friends=)
I'm glad for you. What do you do with them?
Emachine9643: I don't know..... I didn't think this far ahead..... Now I have 7 friends=)
mrkgnao: I'm glad for you. What do you do with them?
Usually just chat and stuff. I do wish there was a way we could play a game of cards with in GoG for fun....
Tallima: No digital store front is authorized to sell GOG keys, but GOG keys are sold in boxed copies of some games as well as bonus codes on nVidia graphics cards.
ET3D: The Humble store sells GOG keys for Defender's Quest and The Witcher 3 (and expansion pass). Perhaps others, these are just the ones I'm aware of. Amazon.com also sells GOG keys for The Witcher 3. Both stores pre-sold the game, IIRC. So I'm pretty sure they're not a grey market for GOG. I'm also sure that the bundles containing GOG keys were fine with GOG, and there was no chance for those keys not to work.
That's right!

Well, they still said key resellers were against the TOS at some point. But I guess it's impossible to know if you're getting a re-sold key or a legit original key.

I suppose that should be "Don't use G2A." (I think that's what it's called anyway)