It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Posted in wrong thread, disregard]
Post edited December 05, 2015 by HandsomeHobo
HandsomeHobo: [Have]

Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Divine Divinity

[Want]
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Grandia II

Feel free to offer any other game.
This isn't a trading thread!
HandsomeHobo: [Have]

Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Divine Divinity

[Want]
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Grandia II

Feel free to offer any other game.
Sachys: This isn't a trading thread!
Whoops sorry bout that, had the wrong tab open!
So far I've gotten Europa Universalis III complete and The Consortium: Master Edition,
Got Rogue Legacy. Very addicting and fun so far. Unsure if I should try my luck any more times, may end up spending too much. lol

Did it again, got Tiny and Big: Grampa's Leftovers. I'll stop here.

Also anyone know the best game anybody has got from this gamble?
Post edited December 05, 2015 by drgnfighter
Is MST3K among the mystery movies you could get?
drgnfighter: Also anyone know the best game anybody has got from this gamble?
Best really depends on your taste.
Look at the list and decide for yourself which is best.
drgnfighter: Also anyone know the best game anybody has got from this gamble?
mrkgnao: Best really depends on your taste.
Look at the list and decide for yourself which is best.
Thanks. Nothing jumps out at me and I don't want to get things twice so I'll stop here. Glad I got two decent games plus Divine Divinity for free.
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, if anyone ends up with an unwanted copy of Anna's Quest, please let me know. I'll pick you up the Escape Goat games or something else fun.
I was hoping to get Anna's quest and got it on my 5th mystery game. Then after that I got games I already owned so I guess it was the last one I didn't have :)

Guess you don't want to take the gamble buying lots of Mystery Games. I was lucky that I'm not unhappy with the ones I got. Being a completionist I would have bought them at that price anyway since they weren't horrible.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by deonast
Staying away from that squirrel!
I have got Bards Tale.
Moonbeam: Staying away from that squirrel!
He's probably take more nuts than you have to give :)
gautam1989: I realize that probably everyone on these forums has System Shock 2 and Chronicles of Riddick as gifts from past sales, but if anyone doesn't and wants them I'd be glad to trade for Crusader Kings Complete or Shantae.
I didn't play this game if nobody got it yet i am ready to try.
Thx in advance mate!!!
Went for another mystery game, couldn't help myself. Got Apotheon which is great because it was on my Steam wishlist, I don't have it.

In case someone has an extra Spelunky and/or Rogue Legacy they would like to gift or trade (I have several non-GOG keys, so hopefully you will find something that you appreciate), please PM me or contact me in some way, I don't know how it works here on GOG. :)

Thanks!
Has the pool changed now that Broken Sword is part of the deals? The FAQ states that the mystery games differ from the usual deals.

Maybe bundles are exempt from that rule though.