It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've got Hearts of Iron II: Complete. The last game I wanted from that list. I prefer P&C :(
tomo19: I've got Hearts of Iron II: Complete. The last game I wanted from that list. I prefer P&C :(
Wanna trade for Beatbuddy?
tomo19: I've got Hearts of Iron II: Complete. The last game I wanted from that list. I prefer P&C :(
GR00T: Wanna trade for Beatbuddy?
Thanks, but I think it's too late. I'm new to GOG and I didn't buy this game as a gift
tomo19: Thanks, but I think it's too late. I'm new to GOG and I didn't buy this game as a gift
If you haven't DLed it, you could contact Support and ask them to convert it to a gift code. They're probably pretty slammed right now, but it's worth a shot if you're interested.
Two Codes after a couple of "wins"

CRUSADER KINGS COMPLETE : 8D4E4-3E4FC-FC176-E1BB8
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN: ECE2B-6C4E7-AA937-2F219
Quite Disappointed with the Mystery Sale

Ended up buying 15 mystery gifts, 10 of them i already have, not happy, wasted $30 on 10 mystery gifts i cant use

Open to any trades, unless i can get a refund on them
Attachments:
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Swapware1
Swapware1: Quite Disappointed with the Mystery Sale

Ended up buying 15 mystery gifts, 10 of them i already have, not happy, wasted $30 on 10 mystery gifts i cant use
I believe you can ask support for refunds.
I purchased two:

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Supreme League Of Patriots - Season Pass (Unlocked Ep. 1-3)
Wow! The two games were redeemed very fast. I have some old but unused codes:

LA-MULANA: DC699-ADFCD-1EA6E-7AB37
SPELUNKY: 821B2-78BB9-AB185-5B3C5
BATTLE REALMS + WINTER OF THE WOLF: 11514-9629F-B2292-C295D
RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013): E2774-EB4DA-42714-681F9
AGE OF WONDERS: E2DF9-8C2DC-6DFD3-14359
LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE): 9B3E5-18ED9-8A7D8-956D3
MAGRUNNER: DARK PULSE: PJED-9VUM-LVEX-A2AS
GR00T: If you haven't DLed it, you could contact Support and ask them to convert it to a gift code. They're probably pretty slammed right now, but it's worth a shot if you're interested.
Thanks for an advice. I'll try.
Mr_Chaos: Two Codes after a couple of "wins"

CRUSADER KINGS COMPLETE : 8D4E4-3E4FC-FC176-E1BB8
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN: ECE2B-6C4E7-AA937-2F219
Ugh! It's too late now, but don't post open codes. It draws the vermin to the forums. :(
Space Colony HD
My Mystery Game is now defined in my Order History; however, it still hasn't been added to my library and there is no code to redeem either.

Anyone else had the mystery game updated? If so, has it been added to your library?
Gemini Rue.

Never heard of the game, but feel lucky since I enjoy the genre.
I got DREAMFALL THE LONGEST JOURNEY very good game for the price too bad i allready have the original cd edition :(