It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

poor system shock 2 passed around like a dirty ...uh i cant finish that sentence can i ? :P
HAVE - System Shock 2

Got mine at the last day, and since I already used up a code sent by mrkgnao and none of my friends seem to want it, I'm passing this.

I realize there are tons of these floating around, so I won't be strict on any requirements, but no scammers please.

PM me or reply here.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by ZFR
I have also a code for System Shock 2. Please reply my post to receive it.
And one more System Shock 2 for the wanters, first come, first served.
Yezemin: I think you meant to post this in the community giveaway.
Gah, correct. p_O
Ixamyakxim: So...

But at the end of the day, I only nabbed Celestian Tales. Long story short (too late ;) ) if anyone has a Riddick code burning a hole in their pocket,
foxworks: Please check chat :)
And redeemed - thanks a ton Foxworks and chadjen!
Vyraexii: poor system shock 2 passed around like a dirty ...uh i cant finish that sentence can i ? :P
Is the word sock not allowed on the forum?
EDIT:

GIVEN
a System Shock 2 code
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Enebias
Vyraexii: poor system shock 2 passed around like a dirty ...uh i cant finish that sentence can i ? :P
DubConqueror: Is the word sock not allowed on the forum?
yeah your right i guess i can finish my sentence after all thx
Due to popular demand, here is a small puzzle for two SS2 codes and one Riddick code,
courtesy of Lin545 and myself. :-) The plan is as follows: an SS2 code is described by the
puzzle. Whoever redeems it obviously gets SS2. :-) If the code has already been redeemed,
send me a PM (do not post here) with the solution, you may still be eligible.

Whoever redeems the first SS2 code will be asked if they also want a Riddick code. If yes,
then the second person to solve the puzzle gets the other SS2 code and we are done.
Otherwise, the second person will be able to choose between a Riddick code and an SS2
code, and the third person will get whatever is left. Of course, people who are just solving
for the fun of it can forfeit their winnings.

I was going to do both a better and longer puzzle, but I have a lot of stuff to do currently. In
any case, the puzzle contains some stuff from my gaming childhood and studying/working
life. You might want to have a go at it if you do not mind finding out about some random
stuff in mathematics and remembering old-school gaming stuff.

The answers should be concatenated in order of the corresponding hints. The number
preceding each hint is the length of the answer (e.g. if the whole puzzle were "5: Hint1,
3: Hint2", then a possible solution to the puzzle could be "12ABC456").

1: Encrypt YNOBANISHED with the key IWANTSSTWO using the Vigenère cipher. The
second letter of the English alphabet after the last ciphertext letter.

1: Red button on European SNES or Super Famicom controller.

1: Power-up in Taito's "Arkanoid" that lets your paddle shoot.

1: First letter of hammer needed to destroy Heart of Lorkhan in Morrowind.

1: Awesome GPL turn-based strategy game "The Battle for ___" (number of missing letters).

1: Number of Sages in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

2: Aquaman was first published by __ Comics.

2: Sum of digits of the second perfect number.

1: Sum of interior angles in an ideal triangle (in the Poincaré half-plane).

3: First Final Fantasy on the Super Famicom.

4: 6x+231, where x is the combination to a safe in Myst.

I will keep a close eye on any possible questions in case I messed something up. :-)

UPDATE: Fixed a small mistake in 1 (found by Seb71, who does not need
the codes; hence, all the keys remain unredeemed).

UPDATE2: Riddick gone (second person to solve did not want the SS2 key). Hence,
both SS2 keys remain, and the next solver can actually redeem their own. If it has been
done already due to someone finding the solution in the meantime, just PM me with the
solution to get the second key.
Post edited November 17, 2015 by artakserkso
HAVE System Shock 2
tinyE: Wait, where is 'what's his name' that shows up ten minutes after every sale moaning that he just missed it and needs handouts?

Shit, his name totally escapes me.
You're probably thinking of cyberchief.979:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_missed_the_free_game_and_movie_help
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_help_2/page1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_game_rott/page1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/stalker_games/page1
Post edited November 17, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
artakserkso: Due to popular demand, here is a small puzzle for two SS2 codes and one Riddick code,
courtesy of Lin545 and myself. :-) The plan is as follows: an SS2 code is described by the
puzzle. Whoever redeems it obviously gets SS2. :-) If the code has already been redeemed,
send me a PM (do not post here) with the solution, you may still be eligible.

Whoever redeems the first SS2 code will be asked if they also want a Riddick code. If yes,
then the second person to solve the puzzle gets the other SS2 code and we are done.
Otherwise, the second person will be able to choose between a Riddick code and an SS2
code, and the third person will get whatever is left. Of course, people who are just solving
for the fun of it can forfeit their winnings.

I was going to do both a better and longer puzzle, but I have a lot of stuff to do currently. In
any case, the puzzle contains some stuff from my gaming childhood and studying/working
life. You might want to have a go at it if you do not mind finding out about some random
stuff in mathematics and remembering old-school gaming stuff.

The answers should be concatenated in order of the corresponding hints. The number
preceding each hint is the length of the answer (e.g. if the whole puzzle were "5: Hint1,
3: Hint2", then a possible solution to the puzzle could be "12ABC456").

1: Encrypt YNOBANISHED with the key IWANTSSTWO using the Vigenère cipher. The
letter that follows the last ciphertext letter in the English alphabet.

1: Red button on European SNES or Super Famicom controller.

1: Power-up in Taito's "Arkanoid" that lets your paddle shoot.

1: First letter of hammer needed to destroy Heart of Lorkhan in Morrowind.

1: Awesome GPL turn-based strategy game "The Battle for ___" (number of missing letters).

1: Number of Sages in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

2: Aquaman was first published by __ Comics.

2: Sum of digits of the second perfect number.

1: Sum of interior angles in an ideal triangle (in the Poincaré half-plane).

3: First Final Fantasy on the Super Famicom.

4: 6x+231, where x is the combination to a safe in Myst.

I will keep a close eye on any possible questions in case I messed something up. :-)
Um, don't those codes expire in 3 minutes....
Incognita97: Um, don't those codes expire in 3 minutes....
Mine is good for another month.
Incognita97: Um, don't those codes expire in 3 minutes....
i believe they expire in december