It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Aside from the blank rectangles on the GOG homepage, I can't see any game reviews or screenshots. I'm hardly inclined to buy anything when I can't see any information about it.

The web site has been redesigned for Chrome? Well, that's too bad. I thought GOG's business was selling games. Do they make so little that now they have to try and strong-arm people into being spied on by Google instead? Or have they been bought out by Google? I can see that the website is full of requests to Google domains, and that's fine because all those requests go to 127.0.0.1 on my system. But I will never use Chrome.
duallaser: Aside from the blank rectangles on the GOG homepage, I can't see any game reviews or screenshots. I'm hardly inclined to buy anything when I can't see any information about it.

The web site has been redesigned for Chrome? Well, that's too bad. I thought GOG's business was selling games. Do they make so little that now they have to try and strong-arm people into being spied on by Google instead? Or have they been bought out by Google? I can see that the website is full of requests to Google domains, and that's fine because all those requests go to 127.0.0.1 on my system. But I will never use Chrome.
Again: the site is working on FF as well - just not on every version of it and not on ESR version. This does not make it mach better though.
duallaser: Aside from the blank rectangles on the GOG homepage, I can't see any game reviews or screenshots. I'm hardly inclined to buy anything when I can't see any information about it.

I wish Samsung would design a browser and create their own OS laptops. I'd trust Samsung over Google any day of the week, I don't care if Google is an American company. This idea of them being American means nothing to me given the way they behave.