It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drmike: Test. The new one shows up on the account page but not here in the threads.
Grargar: I can see it fine?
Edit: Oh, you changed your avatar a second time. It takes about a day for it to fully refresh.
Last time i updated the avatar over on the left there right away.

Hmmm....

edit: Not a biggie. I see the new one in your quoted bit and along the top. I know its there.
Post edited November 15, 2017 by drmike
Houston, we have a problem.
timmy010: Houston, we have a problem.
waiting for it to change?

no, it just did :P
Post edited January 24, 2018 by tinyE
timmy010: Houston, we have a problem.
tinyE: waiting for it to change?

yeah, it's working...for now! :)
tinyE: waiting for it to change?

timmy010: yeah, it's working...for now! :)
takes me a few days
tinyE: takes me a few days
i'm pretty sure i quoted you a green avatar but it's a weird white one?

do you contact support? normally i find if you contact support team (whatever the service), they mess something up in return for fixing something else. happened to me on google play account not too long ago.
tinyE: takes me a few days
timmy010: i'm pretty sure i quoted you a green avatar but it's a weird white one?

do you contact support? normally i find if you contact support team (whatever the service), they mess something up in return for fixing something else. happened to me on google play account not too long ago.
while I was talking to you just now I changed it to a b&w vader avatar, then back to my original, then to an inverted form of my original.

I'm too depressed to sleep but to tired too game, so I do this. :P
Post edited January 24, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: while I was talking to you just now I changed it to a b&w vader avatar, then back to my original, then to an inverted form of my original.

I'm too depressed to sleep but to tired to game, so I do this. :P
yeah, no kidding. it's 4am here. i just watched "red" because it's casual humour and passes the time. :)
tinyE: while I was talking to you just now I changed it to a b&w vader avatar, then back to my original, then to an inverted form of my original.

I'm too depressed to sleep but to tired to game, so I do this. :P
timmy010: yeah, no kidding. it's 4am here. i just watched "red" because it's casual humour and passes the time. :)
I'm watching "My Haunted House" on Discover. :D Not a bad show actually.
tinyE: I'm watching "My Haunted House" on Discover. :D Not a bad show actually.
it's gonna have to be red 2 for me soon. just took a break to test my new internet. i'm on 38megabits but i'm downloading between 2-4megabytes per second. i'm pretty sure something's wrong. on the plus side, i can now watch youtube in 4k. not that i ever use youtube.
So, does it not take three weeks anymore for the avatar to change? That is an improvement then. Maybe I should talk to Egosoft about getting a better version of my avatar, one with no background and no odd lights across my face.
Testing 1... 2... 4....
Themken: So, does it not take three weeks anymore for the avatar to change?
3 weeks? why so long.

also, Test 1. 2. 3.

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
snakehead007: 3 weeks? why so long.
No clue why it took so long. I was not amused. That was several years ago now. Strictly speaking, I think it was 19 or 20 days and not a full three weeks, stil unacceptable.