It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mintee: i just read how many of us hate the news on bottom thing, I have to wonder if they did that deliberate in order to force us to scroll thru sales, hoping for impulse pings, like what they do in grocery stores and putting the milk and bread far in the back of the store, making you walk down the aisles
looks like that. no titles, no release years, no price on games in series. have you noticed that? all you see to make "informed purchase" on product page for bundles/series just total price. before it had price, year, discount, rating so we had ability to see if it's worth or not.
The search function is broken on the front page .
i_hope_you_rot: The search function is broken on the front page .
Right, If you enter only one letter it instantly disappears.
You have to enter two letters very fast then it works.
Maybe its a good sign that they are now working on the page.

edit
In the forum it works but not on shop site.
Post edited October 14, 2018 by surfersurfer
surfersurfer: Right, If you enter only one letter it instantly disappears.
Sorry, it's probably a sign of the opposite. I've had this exact same problem since the redesign launched.
surfersurfer: Right, If you enter only one letter it instantly disappears.

edit
In the forum it works but not on shop site.
fronzelneekburm: Sorry, it's probably a sign of the opposite. I've had this exact same problem since the redesign launched.
I hope the script team will fix it and i can use the classic Gog store theme again .

I miss this

or this
Post edited October 14, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
i_hope_you_rot: The search function is broken on the front page .
Front page search worked for me.

Thing I get is the on sale feed at the center and the newsfeed at the bottom sometimes won't show up when the window is smaller, leading me to have to maximize it. That's really the only issue I have, but given how different things are for people, I suspect they rushed the interface for their anniversary, and it needs a bit of debugging.
Post edited October 15, 2018 by RawSteelUT
I don't know if I should post it in this thread but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing where the add-ons for games are in the new layout. Maybe thats just for the Neverwinter Nights:EE with all its 3$ modules.
high rated
Gotta admire one thing about Gog's new design: Since they know their customers are older and more nostalgic than most stores they went out of their way to give us slower pages* and reproduce that sensation of being on dial-up.

Hey Gog I have a great idea, you could add a modem screech upon page load. On autoplay of course, your customers will love that won't they?

* Technically I'm lying about continuously experiencing this because I'm avoiding these new pages and mostly using the forum and RSS feed
I just want to sadly report that shop part of the site does not work for me on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I used to use IE for browsing the page before but now it doesnt load lots of functions, games pages does not show screenshoots or prices and so on. In order to actually access my account, I need to manually enter adress.

I really hope this will get fixed soon.
high rated
Well, i disliked that now i can't see 'older' news.

There was some extended page that shows older news where in case i haven't check on the site for days/weeks due to oversea duties, i can still go back and see what did i missed.

I would very much appreciate to have a 'news' page where i can go back 1 week or even 1 month and see what has happened over the period.
ShotgunLincoln: I don't know if I should post it in this thread but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing where the add-ons for games are in the new layout. Maybe thats just for the Neverwinter Nights:EE with all its 3$ modules.
In fact the NWEE addons titles do not fit well in the layout under galaxy and you need to click them to know what is what.

Apart of this, the forum link does not work. And I am surprised that the game lacks cloud saves. the diamond edition had cloud saves if I am not wrong.

EDIT: Oh, and there is no link to launch nwtools.
Post edited October 15, 2018 by Gudadantza
Is it the case that GOG Mixes have been removed?
My comments on new GOG to GOG,

GOG was great a couple months ago.
It had room for improvement but it is not 'better' now.
I am an occasional bulk buyer, but when I buy, I buy all or most games in the series. Right now this is a lot more difficult for me.
So I am less inclined to spend a few seconds here and help complete my collection for a bargain.
I don't mind spending a few seconds, but not more than 5 minutes at a time if I don't find myself very productive doing it.

My main feedback is is that I would always want to see these bits of information for every game in the store, library, basket and wishlist:
Current Price
Discount %
indicator for owning
indicator for basket
indicator for wishlist

I also wish I could sort all lists by discount %.

I also wish there was an option I could turn on to to see games in their series as a group.

This would feed my spending habbit.

If this isn't an incentive I don't know what is....
Sabishii: I just want to sadly report that shop part of the site does not work for me on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I used to use IE for browsing the page before but now it doesnt load lots of functions, games pages does not show screenshoots or prices and so on. In order to actually access my account, I need to manually enter adress.

I really hope this will get fixed soon.
Sadly (and very counterintuitively for a place that started by targeting people who like older stuff and aren't keen on current trends) GOG seems to have no interest in browsers that aren't the most "modern" available, and they've been coding against IE for quite some time, the past several big sales didn't work right in it and the answer was usually to use something else. I'm hoping they'll do something about it eventually too, but by now I'd also be darn surprised if they will.
DrakoPensulo: Is it the case that GOG Mixes have been removed?
Yes. Broken since August, at least two people reporting being told by support that they won't be fixed, then first removed from game pages when the redesign hit and days later deleted completely, so can't even check them as historical data if you still had the link anymore.
Post edited October 16, 2018 by Cavalary
Yeah, guess nobody likes the new concepts GoG seems to promote: heavy on the marketing, low on quality - confuse your clients and just make them buy stuff. :(