It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just need to recommend Ergo Proxy to everyone, absolute gem and an masterpiece.
Detlik: I just need to recommend Ergo Proxy to everyone, absolute gem and an masterpiece.
Firstly,hi Detlik. Haven't seen you in a while.
ANd finally,I would also recommend Log Horizon. It's SAO done right.
Detlik: I just need to recommend Ergo Proxy to everyone, absolute gem and an masterpiece.
l0rdtr3k: Firstly,hi Detlik. Haven't seen you in a while.
ANd finally,I would also recommend Log Horizon. It's SAO done right.
Hey there man, yeah I took a few years of retirement to sort various things out and zone out. How were things?

Also for this post to not go totally OOT I have to recommend Mushishi
Detlik: Hey there man, yeah I took a few years of retirement to sort various things out and zone out. How were things?

Mushishi is one of the most beautiful anime out there. Strong art direction and soundtrack.
I can't recommend this enough but you MUST watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventures and HunterXHunter.
Parasyte is also pretty great and Baby Steps is a surprisingly great sports anime.
Detlik: Hey there man, yeah I took a few years of retirement to sort various things out and zone out. How were things?

l0rdtr3k: Mushishi is one of the most beautiful anime out there. Strong art direction and soundtrack.
I can't recommend this enough but you MUST watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventures and HunterXHunter.
Parasyte is also pretty great and Baby Steps is a surprisingly great sports anime.
I have seen JoJo's first two parts, have to yet get into Stardust Crusaders.

I haven't watched any other of your recommendations.

Did you see Madoka Magica, Monster, Magi, Pandora Hearts and Space Dandy?
Detlik: I have seen JoJo's first two parts, have to yet get into Stardust Crusaders.

I only saw Modoka Magica. I'm kinda of a fan of deconstructions and ModoMagi,while good,is rather overrated and I think that Revolutionary Girl Utena is miles better.
Detlik: I have seen JoJo's first two parts, have to yet get into Stardust Crusaders.

l0rdtr3k: I only saw Modoka Magica. I'm kinda of a fan of deconstructions and ModoMagi,while good,is rather overrated and I think that Revolutionary Girl Utena is miles better.
Definitely watch Monster, one of the best thrillers I have ever seen
Detlik: Definitely watch Monster, one of the best thrillers I have ever seen
Have you watched Another? That's such a creepy and makes it's job as a horror work should do.
I haven't seen anyone recommend this yet: Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun. I thought it was hilarious :)

l0rdtr3k: Mushishi is one of the most beautiful anime out there. Strong art direction and soundtrack.
Just watched Mushi-Shi this past week! I wasn't really into it at first, but it really grew on me. It seems like now that I am a fair bit older, anime characterized by either character drama and/or historical drama are really interesting.

Does anyone have any suggestions for anime with good soundtracks? I really dug FLCL and Air Gear for the interesting music... just looking for something new.
astroclay: Does anyone have any suggestions for anime with good soundtracks? I really dug FLCL and Air Gear for the interesting music... just looking for something new.
Cowboy Bebop, Beck Mongolian Chop Squad, Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, and Afro Samurai have good soundtracks.
CthuluIsSpy: If you like dirty jokes, watch Shimoneta.
Its like a hair away from being a hentai.
Yep, i recommend <span class="bold">Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai</span> too.

Just watched the final episode yesterday, it's good mindless fun. :D
Just starting the eighth episode, and Kemonozume is already one of my favorite anime. It's brilliant in so many ways, I can't even describe it.
OH guy's just remembered a very great anime named : Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
Give it a chance you won't regret it.
So far I'm enjoying Akame ga Kill on Toonami. I heard it goes off on a different direction from the comic it is based upon so it gives incentive in many ways to read the comic. I wish that shows based upon comics would function on seasons like Attack on Titan does but studios have to keep money coming in to keep operational.