It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watching Code Geass, blew through the first season this week. Currently watching the second.
Post edited September 26, 2015 by omega64
ElPrimordial: In my humble opinion Elfen Lied and Hellsing are more gory than horror...
Geralt_of_Rivia: A movie that shows lots of gore is a horror movie by definition. To be more precice it belongs to the Splatter subgenre.

A splatter film or gore film is a subgenre of horror film that deliberately focuses on graphic portrayals of gore and graphic violence. These films, through the use of special effects, tend to display an overt interest in the vulnerability of the human body and the theatricality of its mutilation.
Geralt_of_Rivia:
Yep, its true... perhaps I'm kinda insensible to such gore stuff that I now feel that gore doesn't mean horror. but horror may have gore.
Revisiting The Mysterious Cities of Gold (the old series)

Still one of my favorites. If you like adventure, don't miss out on this one.

Fan-made trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJObViKf5o
l0rdtr3k: Gakkou Gurashi if you want something that deconstructs the moe genre.
HunterXHunter for great Shonen action
Baby Steps and Yowamuchi Pedal for awesome sports anime
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa for good comedy
omega64: Don't forget Kuroko no Basket. :)
Or Haikyuu, and Hajime no Ippo

I'd recommend all 3 suggestions over Baby Steps/Yowamuchi to be honest :)
omega64: Don't forget Kuroko no Basket. :)
Pheace: Or Haikyuu, and Hajime no Ippo

Haven't watched Yowamuchi, love Baby Steps though.
I've read the entire manga of Hajime no Ippo, I just couldn't stand his voice in the anime. :(
Licurg: Done watching movies, gonna go for Tasogare Otome x Amnesia . I only put it on my list because of the Horror tag, so no idea what to expect .
Can I ask and I don't care if people laugh at me:

Is there are a Harem Ecchi anime where the male protaginist is NOT a naive, pussy-whipped buffoon and actually takes advantage of the situation?
Post edited September 26, 2015 by Elmofongo
Pheace: Or Haikyuu, and Hajime no Ippo

omega64: Haven't watched Yowamuchi, love Baby Steps though.
I've read the entire manga of Hajime no Ippo, I just couldn't stand his voice in the anime. :(
I've watched Yowamushi and still watching Season 2 of Baby Steps. I think they're both 'good enough' to watch, but I certainly put the 3 series mentioned above them.

Haikyuu maybe starts off a bit slow in the first episode but once they get their team together it just gets better and better. Love the characters in that one.

Kuroku no Basuke was great too, good music/atmosphere that really adds to the 'epic' moments while the action is going and apart from a few moments in the series they keep the pace up quite well.

Elmofongo: Can I ask and I don't care if people laugh at me:

Is there are a Harem Ecchi anime where the male protaginist is NOT a naive, pussy-whipped buffoon and actually takes advantage of the situation?
I doubt it'd still be classed an Ecchi anime if that were the case so technically speaking, no probably not.
Post edited September 26, 2015 by Pheace
Licurg: Done watching movies, gonna go for Tasogare Otome x Amnesia . I only put it on my list because of the Horror tag, so no idea what to expect .

Never seen one. Though I usually avoid anime where Harem is the main theme.
Post edited September 26, 2015 by Licurg
Gonna watch Kemonozume now.

He is My Master actually has all of these and at least on Monster Musume there is an explanation on why the male lead can't take advantage.

l0rdtr3k: He is My Master actually has all of these and at least on Monster Musume there is an explanation on why the male lead can't take advantage.
Sure, for the first few episodes. It's gone after that. (referring to Monster Musume)
Post edited September 26, 2015 by omega64
omega64: Sure, for the first few episodes. It's gone after that. (referring to Monster Musume)
At least they bothered to give us one and yes,I prefer Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa to MonMusu.
ANd the Parasyte anime is just as awesome as the manga.
omega64: Sure, for the first few episodes. It's gone after that. (referring to Monster Musume)
l0rdtr3k: At least they bothered to give us one and yes,I prefer Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa to MonMusu.
ANd the Parasyte anime is just as awesome as the manga.
I agree. :)
If you like dirty jokes, watch Shimoneta.
Its like a hair away from being a hentai.
For Oldtakus here:YuYu Hakusho,GunBuster,New Cutie Honey,Getter Robo Armageddom,Gravion and Victory Gundam.
CthuluIsSpy: If you like dirty jokes, watch Shimoneta.
Its like a hair away from being a hentai.
Kinda like KissXSis,High School of the Dead,High School DXD and Seikon no Qwaser*groans in a mix of pain,sadness and pure rage*
But Shimoneta is actually funny and I like the digs it makes on the whole political correctness.