It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Well, the game page says [emphasis added]:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is now also available in Redux version - Unreal Engine 4 remaster of the original PC game.
HypersomniacLive: It also lists different system requirements depending on the version.

Sounds like the standard thing is to get both versions, and from mrkgnao's post I assume one should have two separate boxes. Which begs the question - why do I have only one box, and which version is it?
What's the Id on the one you've got?

According to MaGog the original's id is: 1207665373
And the redux is: 1442218265
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks trent :)

Well that articles suggests you should have automatically received it... so perhaps a mail to GoG is in order to check if you haven't got it?
Great, I definitely didn't get it.

Thanks trentonlf!

adaliabooks: What's the Id on the one you've got?

According to MaGog the original's id is: 1207665373
And the redux is: 1442218265
The Original.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
adaliabooks: Thanks trent :)

Well that articles suggests you should have automatically received it... so perhaps a mail to GoG is in order to check if you haven't got it?
HypersomniacLive: Great, I definitely didn't get it.
You need to redeem the gift code found under "Serial Keys". Was reported by penumbren in the "What did just update" thread back in September.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: You need to redeem the gift code found under "Serial Keys". Was reported by penumbren in the "What did just update" thread back in September.
Great, I just sent a ticket.

Thanks, I only got the game recently, had forgotten all about the "Serial Keys" hiding place.
high rated
mrkgnao: You need to redeem the gift code found under "Serial Keys". Was reported by penumbren in the "What did just update" thread back in September.
HypersomniacLive: Great, I just sent a ticket.

Thanks, I only got the game recently, had forgotten all about the "Serial Keys" hiding place.
So, you got it after September and you still need to redeem the code and don't get the two boxes automatically?! I always thought these hidden codes were only for past owners, not also for new ones. Very confusing.

For future reference, here is the list of games with hidden gift codes, some as serial keys, some as messages (unfortunately only for games I own):
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=Dhs~g~&opt=]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=Dhs~g~&opt=[/url]
Post edited December 30, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
mrkgnao: So, you got it after September and you still need to redeem the code and don't get the two boxes automatically?! I always thought these hidden codes were only for past owners, not also for new ones. Very confusing.

For future reference, here is the list of games with hidden gift codes, some as serial keys, some as messages (unfortunately only for games I own):
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=Dhs~g~&opt=]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=664&scp=gdspur&dsp=iD&ord=&flt=Dhs~g~&opt=[/url]
From the game page, that's what I'd expect, but no automatic addition of both boxes.

And while we're on the subject, here's the cover of the Redux version --> 1442218265

Thanks for the link, will check it out a.s.a.p.

adaliabooks: poke
Could you add this alternative cover for Bloodnet (CD version) --> 1207660453?

Cheers!

BTW, the text on identical covers looks quite elegant!
Attachments:
high rated
Very minor cosmetic bugs:
1) When I access the "Fundamentals" settings menu while in the forum, the manual sort export/import buttons are flat (not 3D).
2) When I access the "Fundamentals" settings menu while on the "Support" page, the side menu looks weird (with white circular bullets).
high rated
And here's Shadow Warrior (2013) (DirectX 11 Version) --> 1429878383
Attachments:
mrkgnao: So, you got it after September and you still need to redeem the code and don't get the two boxes automatically?! I always thought these hidden codes were only for past owners, not also for new ones. Very confusing.

Could be the gift was purchased before the release of the redux and different rules applied then. I haven't bought it so I don't know much myself.
paladin181: Could be the gift was purchased before the release of the redux and different rules applied then. I haven't bought it so I don't know much myself.
It was purchased during the Winter Sale, just three weeks ago.
adaliabooks: snip
Text on identical covers looks fantastic. No text on the new box for Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition and Director's Cut, which are identical boxes. I like the game title on hover too. This is fantastic and shaping up to be better than GoG could ever do. Why is it they've broken these features and a third party coder can fix them faster than GoG, and voluntarily.

Is there a method for sending donations that you'd prefer for people willing to show gratitude?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: From the game page, that's what I'd expect, but no automatic addition of both boxes.

And while we're on the subject, here's the cover of the Redux version --> 1442218265

Could you add this alternative cover for Bloodnet (CD version) --> 1207660453?

Cheers!

BTW, the text on identical covers looks quite elegant!
No problem, will get them sorted.

Thanks, I was quite pleased with it :)

mrkgnao: Very minor cosmetic bugs:
1) When I access the "Fundamentals" settings menu while in the forum, the manual sort export/import buttons are flat (not 3D).
2) When I access the "Fundamentals" settings menu while on the "Support" page, the side menu looks weird (with white circular bullets).
I'd noticed the buttons thing.. I'm not sure why, presumably some kind of inherited styles.. I prefer the 3D version on the account page so I'll see if I can copy the styles there to the rest of the buttons.
Haven't seen that one, presumably the same issue, I'll look into it.
Thanks mrkgnao.

paladin181: Text on identical covers looks fantastic. No text on the new box for Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition and Director's Cut, which are identical boxes. I like the game title on hover too. This is fantastic and shaping up to be better than GoG could ever do. Why is it they've broken these features and a third party coder can fix them faster than GoG, and voluntarily.

Is there a method for sending donations that you'd prefer for people willing to show gratitude?
Thanks. Yeah, that's my mistake, I messed them up when doing the covers. I'll be adding the proper covers for the non-Directors Cut version when I have a moment to do so.

I haven't got anything set up but if you really want to I could set something up... Thanks, it means a lot that people feel willing to donate.
Not sure what the best method is though, my first thought would just be a Paypal donate button or something, unless there is something more suitable around..
high rated
mrkgnao: Very minor cosmetic bugs:
I've fixed the Support page one, but I'm not actually sure what the difference is with the buttons... on the account page there's a lot of styles related to inputs and buttons, but they are user agent stylesheet ones that are also present on the forum page yet the button looks different.
I have no idea why, and it's beyond my CSS capabilities (which aren't the best to start with)

Edit: Actually, best guess is it's something to do with the revamped and non revamped areas of the site. The forum and support sections both give me flat buttons, whereas the front page, the account and the games pages all give me shiny 3D looking ones. Still no idea why though...

Edit again: It's too small a fix to be worth pushing as an update though so it will have to wait till the next update to be implemented.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Edit again: It's too small a fix to be worth pushing as an update though so it will have to wait till the next update to be implemented.
I agree. Not urgent at all.
high rated
adaliabooks: No problem, will get them sorted.

[...]
If you uploaded those two, they don't' show for me.

I've got a few more, will take a couple of posts, due to the "5 attachments per post" limitation.

Doom 2 --> 1435848814
Final Doom --> 1435848742

Falcon --> 1443160514
Falcon A.T. --> 1443160586
Falcon Gold --> 1443160656
Attachments:
doom2.jpg (44 Kb)
falcon.jpg (28 Kb)