It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: As I'm lazy and can't be bothered to apply it all can you show us a screen shot of what it does?
Of course. :-P
Attachments:
derp.jpg (51 Kb)
high rated
adaliabooks: As I'm lazy and can't be bothered to apply it all can you show us a screen shot of what it does?
plagren: Of course. :-P

Looks great, I'll include it in the styles with the next update.
high rated
adaliabooks: New update.

Both issues should now be fixed (along with some other formatting ones when changing between styles or turning the pagination on and off when on the account page)

Let me know if there are still any bugs or issues :)
Based on my quick tests it works as should, cheers a bunch.

Regarding plagren's css style - the pagination box effect looks really good, but I'm not keane on the bold white font of the style box for the Black Legacy Shelf; too bright, too intrusive, I like how the actual style sort of fades out into the shelf colour now (I'd actually prefer a font colour other than white altogether, but since it doesn't bother anyone else, I'll live with it).

If it's not much trouble, could we have an option to turn this on/off?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Based on my quick tests it works as should, cheers a bunch.

Regarding plagren's css style - the pagination box effect looks really good, but I'm not keane on the bold white font of the style box for the Black Legacy Shelf; too bright, too intrusive, I like how the actual style sort of fades out into the shelf colour now (I'd actually prefer a font colour other than white altogether, but since it doesn't bother anyone else, I'll live with it).

If it's not much trouble, could we have an option to turn this on/off?
Great, glad it's all working.

Yeah, no problem. I can put it in as an option that can be turn on or off :)
high rated
Cheers again.

And it just occurred to me that with the Legacy Shelf and the old box covers, games that get an update (or are new) don't get flagged in any way.

Is this something you've thought about?
high rated
A few tweaks, including slightly darker shade (same as the menu backgrounds) for the style selection text and black shelf's header... if that's any better. :-S Also shadows for header text, and improved symmetry (assuming I'm not just breaking things as I'm only testing these with Firefox.)
.collection-header.legacy { padding-left: 30px }

.account__pagination.legacy { padding-right: 0 }

.account__pagination.legacy .skin-selector { margin-right: 30px }

.account__pagination.legacy .pagin__current {
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
border-radius: 4px;
margin: 0 12px 0 6px }

.account__pagination.legacy .skin-selector__current {
color: #d5d5d5;
text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.5) }

.account__pagination.legacy .skin-selector__dropdown-icon { color: inherit }

.module-header.legacy:not(.black),
.account__pagination.legacy:not(.black) {
color: #210f00;
text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.2) }

.account__pagination.legacy:not(.black) .pagin__current {
box-shadow: inset 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.25),0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.2);
background-color: rgba(126,78,31,0.7);
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(83,37,0,0.7),rgba(126,78,31,0.7));
background-color: transparent;
border-color: #4c2809 #58300d #6e4117 #5f3613 }

.account__pagination.legacy.black .skin-selector__dropdown-icon,
.account__pagination.legacy.black {
color: #b2b2b2;
text-shadow: 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.2) }

.module-header.legacy.black {

.account__pagination.legacy.black .pagin__current {
box-shadow: inset 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.25),0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,0.05);
background-color: rgba(37,37,37,0.5);
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(0,0,0,0.5),rgba(37,37,37,0.5));
border-color: #080808 #0f0f0f #161616 #0e0e0e }
Post edited October 29, 2015 by plagren
high rated
plagren: <snip>
Heh.

He's probably gonna ask you for screenshots again :P
plagren: snip
agentcarr16: Heh.

He's probably gonna ask you for screenshots again :P
Nah, I can see where he's going with it and I like it :)

I was going to ask if I need to add both or just the new block.
high rated
adaliabooks: I was going to ask if I need to add both or just the new block.
I'm guessing you figured it out, but yeah, just the new one.

However I must've been pretty tired writing it, as there are two nearly identical parts. Whoops. Might wanna combine them into:
.account__pagination.legacy .skin-selector__current,
.module-header.legacy.black {
high rated
Just a couple of notes with the pagination element on top. First off, when I selected to turn it on, it defaulted to a wood background while the rest of the shelf was black, as that is what I use. No big deal, just had to change the style to wood and then to black again and voila.

Secondly, the top pagination box still has the border-radius that the bottom box does. It shouldn't have any so that it is seamless from the header to the shelf.

That's all, thanks so much AdaliaBooks and Plagren for the new pagination box!
high rated
Thanks plagren, tweaked the font colours a bit, and added it to my GOG style.

*makes note to remove it when adaliabooks adds it to AF*
high rated
I have a request regarding the GOG Downloader links, think I've mentioned something about it before.

Would it be possible when turning the GOG Downloader on to also get the download links that your initial GOG Downloader script provided on the game-details card?
It's more convenient to use those for games with multi-files installers, and when wanting to download all the extras.

Cheers.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I have a request regarding the GOG Downloader links, think I've mentioned something about it before.

Would it be possible when turning the GOG Downloader on to also get the download links that your initial GOG Downloader script provided on the game-details card?
It's more convenient to use those for games with multi-files installers, and when wanting to download all the extras.

Cheers.
Yes, sorry Hyper I was working on it but got distracted with other features and never finished it. I'll try and get it included with one of the next updates.
HypersomniacLive: I have a request regarding the GOG Downloader links, think I've mentioned something about it before.

Cheers.
What is the difference? I never used the original script.
high rated
adaliabooks: Yes, sorry Hyper I was working on it but got distracted with other features and never finished it. I'll try and get it included with one of the next updates.
No need to apologise, just asking if that's still something I can look forward to.

vulchor: What is the difference? I never used the original script.
With the initial GOG Downloader script one could access the links you get when using the default GOG Downloader page right from the game-details card.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by HypersomniacLive