It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: [...] Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant the actual script changelog. It used to pop up after an update to show you what changed but now it doesn't, it's just a minor thing.
HypersomniacLive: Huh... I never ever got that. Not once. How exactly did that work?
Basically the script options window would open up on the changelog page when there had been an update, it's one of the bits I got from BE so I don't really know how it works, plus it broke frequently for no reason so I'm not surprised it didn't work for you.
adaliabooks: Ok, I've pushed an update and fixed the Magog and Changelog links.
mrkgnao: The link that AF uses for MaGog is highly outdated. May I suggest you change it to the following one, whenever you have time (replace "1241564197" with the game ID):
[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1241564197~&opt=*AF]http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=978&scp=*AF&dsp=*AF&ord=&flt=iis~1241564197~&opt=*AF[/url]

P.S. Is the "Check for userscript updates" Tampermonkey option supposed to work for AF? It doesn't for me (it always says "no update found"). I then just go to the OP, follow the link and click "Raw". Am I doing something wrong?

P.P.S. The OP still reads "Current Version:1.8.6".

P.P.P.S Don't break the "Forum Search" feature!!!
Hey, nice to see you in here :)

Thanks, I'll swap it out when I get a chance tomorrow.

It should? I'm not the best to ask because I do my editing it Tampermonkey before uploading to Gist so it never does a proper update for me. I messed around with some things when I toyed with moving the script to GitHub so I may have broken the update.

I forgot to update the OP with these recent updates, it's been so long since I updated it I forgot what I usually do...

I won't... I can't promise the same for GOG I'd they start messing with the forum though...
Post edited March 01, 2019 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Basically the script options window would open up on the changelog page when there had been an update, it's one of the bits I got from BE so I don't really know how it works, plus it broke frequently for no reason so I'm not surprised it didn't work for you.
Duh, now I got what you mean, I'll blame it on the late hour and still being sick.

No no, it works fine for me on Greasemonkey 3.17 - the little monkey pops up and tells me with a smile that AF got updated. Same for any other userscript I've got.

EDIT: Request - could you take a look at this, and see if this could be implemented as an additional link on game pages?
Post edited March 01, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: EDIT: Request - could you take a look at this, and see if this could be implemented as an additional link on game pages?
Yeah, that seems fairly simple.
Would you just want the link to show or the actual Dollar price?
high rated
mrkgnao: P.P.P.S Don't break the "Forum Search" feature!!!
Wait! The forum search is working? Since when? ;)

Really nice to see you posting here in the forum mrkgnao - we still miss you.
adaliabooks: Yeah, that seems fairly simple.
The actual USD base price, if possible, please. Cheers.
high rated
adaliabooks: Yeah, that seems fairly simple.
HypersomniacLive: The actual USD base price, if possible, please. Cheers.
No problem, I'll have a look into it :)
mrkgnao: P.P.P.S Don't break the "Forum Search" feature!!!
MarkoH01: Wait! The forum search is working? Since when? ;)

Really nice to see you posting here in the forum mrkgnao - we still miss you.
Thank you.
hmm, it seems i have a problem with the GoG scripts.
A few weeks back i used Tampermonkey instead of greasemonkey as the GoG scripts did not work anymore with greasemonkey.
With Tampermonkey everything worked fine ( i use adalia and barefoot in GoG), but a last week all of a sudden the Scripts were gone from tampermonkey.
When i opened GoG and looked at tampermonkey no scripts were shown.
So i installed the scripts again and everything worked fine but today, again all the scripts are gone.
Its as if tampermonkey was deleted and installed fresh.

I don't know how this happened.
I hope someone here can help me with that.
I did not install anything new (Adalia and barefoot are the only scripts i use in Tampermonkey) also i deactivated grease monkey as i installed Tampermonkey as i did not need it anymore.

Thanks for the the help!
high rated
Godfather101: hmm, it seems i have a problem with the GoG scripts.
A few weeks back i used Tampermonkey instead of greasemonkey as the GoG scripts did not work anymore with greasemonkey.
With Tampermonkey everything worked fine ( i use adalia and barefoot in GoG), but a last week all of a sudden the Scripts were gone from tampermonkey.
When i opened GoG and looked at tampermonkey no scripts were shown.
So i installed the scripts again and everything worked fine but today, again all the scripts are gone.
Its as if tampermonkey was deleted and installed fresh.

I don't know how this happened.
I hope someone here can help me with that.
I did not install anything new (Adalia and barefoot are the only scripts i use in Tampermonkey) also i deactivated grease monkey as i installed Tampermonkey as i did not need it anymore.

Thanks for the the help!
Hmmm, that's odd.
What browser are you on?
I'd been having an odd message in Tampermonkey for a while on Chrome, but it didn't seem to be effecting scripts just a warning. It might be related though.

Were your settings still saved or did it completely erase everything?
I use Firefox.
The settings seem to be saved but i could be wrong on that.
I will try to install the 2 scripts again (did not do that because i waited for a response here) and
will tell you if everything was erased or if the settings were saved).

Thanks for the answer.
So, i reinstalled the 2 scripts and it seems that everything was gone.
I had to do the settings all over again.

Its really weird, because it works for some days and then,i don't have any scripts installed in Tampermonkey.
Really weird.
Hope it will now stay and don't dissapear again.
high rated
Godfather101: So, i reinstalled the 2 scripts and it seems that everything was gone.

Its really weird, because it works for some days and then,i don't have any scripts installed in Tampermonkey.
Really weird.
It sounds like it might be an issue with Tampermonkey then as it must be deleting it's databases, cache etc. for that to happen.
I'm not sure I can assist much, maybe message Tampermonkey or report a bug?
Thanks for the response.
I'll observe the behaviour of Tampermonkey.
If it deletes the 2 scripts again i'll write a bug report message to Tampermonkey.
nvm :-P
Post edited March 08, 2019 by plagren
high rated
Godfather101: So, i reinstalled the 2 scripts and it seems that everything was gone.

Really weird.
What other add-ons do you have installed? Perhaps there's a conflict with one of them? Or perhaps it's a bug with the latest version of Tampermonkey itself, so maybe try a previous one and see how things go?

Until you find a permanent solution, you should be able to back up your installed scripts so you don't have to redo everything from scratch every time they get erased.

Open the dashboard, and go to the Utilities tab. There are a few options to export your installed scripts, so choose the one that suits you best. If they vanish again, just use the Import feature on the Utilities tab (they should install with all your preferred settings intact).