It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: There isn't an automated run due for a few hours so they would probably fix themselves, but feel free to do it manually.
MarkoH01: Oh, did not know this. So in future I will wait a bit before fixing it manually to see if this is even necessary.
Just to save you time, yeah.
New games get reported to my server when someone using the script first sees them in their library. Then my script does a run on these games every six hours to try and get covers for them.
I think it runs at 1 and 7 o'clock am and pm.
MarkoH01: Oh, did not know this. So in future I will wait a bit before fixing it manually to see if this is even necessary.
adaliabooks: Just to save you time, yeah.
New games get reported to my server when someone using the script first sees them in their library. Then my script does a run on these games every six hours to try and get covers for them.
I think it runs at 1 and 7 o'clock am and pm.
Thank you!
The link I left in the BE thread applies here too. Thanks!!
adaliabooks:
Can you please consider adding an option "Hide trademark and copyright symbols in game titles" like Enhanced Steam has?
So games like "Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™" will look normal again:-)
adaliabooks:
Vovchigus: Can you please consider adding an option "Hide trademark and copyright symbols in game titles" like Enhanced Steam has?
So games like "Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™" will look normal again:-)
I agree with this Targ.
high rated
adaliabooks:
Vovchigus: Can you please consider adding an option "Hide trademark and copyright symbols in game titles" like Enhanced Steam has?
I'm not really actively developing this at the moment, you could suggest it to Barefoot Monkey and he might be able to do it.
For the better part of a day, the dropdown menu with my name on it disappeared when accessing the forum, but it was fine when accessing my library or the main page. That issue has been fixed, but now the most recent post in all threads runs off the screen below, so I can't read them without clicking the "reply" button and reading what's quoted. The "new post" button is way down at the bottom of the page, as well. I've never seen this issue before, and I've been running Barefoot Essentials and Adalia Fundamentals with Tampermonkey in Chrome for the longest time. It's probably an issue of breaking something in the process of fixing something else. Does anyone know what's causing this, and if it has anything to do with either of the user scripts?
It appears all that needs to be disabled in Barefoot Essentials is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
finkleroy: It appears all that needs to be disabled in Barefoot Essentials is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
Oh, is that what that option does? I don't use either of those scripts, but I saw in the Barefoot Essentials thread that people recommended unchecking the last option, without mentioning what the option was about at all.

Personally, I use a personalized stylesheet. It's just a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file.

What I noticed a moment ago was that the footer was not minimized. I have it pretty much completely collapsed with CSS so it doesn't take up more than one line of space: reedem code, contact us, etc. When I hover the mouse over that part then the footer will be displayed below it, but I'll only see it if I then scroll the page. So it never takes up space until I want it to.

But today for some reason the footer wasn't at the bottom of the screen, it was displaced from the bottom. I checked the webpage HTML sources and my styles, and it turns out the classes changed for the selecting the element classed as "content". That element used to be inside another element classed as "wrapper", so the selector I used to have was:
[ng-app="gog"] .wrapper>.content
However, the element classed with "content" is now also classed with "wrapper" instead of contained by another element (classed as "wrapper"). So I changed the selector it to simply:
[ng-app="gog"] .content
In essence, just referencing the element classed as "content" without requiring it be within another element classed as "wrapper" anymore. I'm not sure if that will be enough, because there might be other elements also classed as "content". Didn't see anything, but there's too much HTML for me to care enough to be sure. If that turns out to not be enough for other GOG webpages (besides front page and forum, so far), then I'll likely make it ".wrapper.content", which would find that element by requiring both classes on it. But so far just "content" works.

Perhaps the Barefoot Essentials script was expecting a similar structure, that of "wrapper" > "content" instead of "wrapper and content"? Sort of off topic, but perhaps that info might be of use. Of course, the change to the webpages might have been temporary, or maybe GOG is restructuring or simplifying the webpages. *shrug*
thomq: Oh, is that what that option does? I don't use either of those scripts, but I saw in the Barefoot Essentials thread that people recommended unchecking the last option, without mentioning what the option was about at all.
You should really try them. They make GOG life so much easier :)
thomq: Oh, is that what that option does? I don't use either of those scripts, but I saw in the Barefoot Essentials thread that people recommended unchecking the last option, without mentioning what the option was about at all.
MarkoH01: You should really try them. They make GOG life so much easier :)
For me, the whole World Wide Web is changed by using a personalized style sheet. No plug-in required. It's just text. Easy to maintain because it's just a list of characteristics like "background-color:black; color:white", or sometimes "display:none" to get things out of the way. No computer code, and no need for a computer programmer. Instant satisfaction. *shrug*

I was just sharing what I noticed has changed on the website, in regards to the "main-footer", in case it helps whoever makes changes to the scripts. Might not be relevant exactly, but maybe it's a lead. *shrug*
finkleroy: It appears all that needs to be disabled in Barefoot Essentials is the last option in the bugfixes menu (keep the footer at the bottom of the page). No need to disable the entire script. The issue I was having with the bottom of the page and also the issue of not being able to start a conversation with someone by hovering the mouse over their name in the forum have both been fixed. Thanks to HypersomniacLive for figuring out how to fix it.
Ah, this is good news indeed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
@adaliabooks
Since GOG changed the brazilian general forum to general archive the "hide brazilian forum" function does not work anymore. I fixed this already for myself (only two minor changes in the script) and of course I could upload this fix but you mentioned you wanted to do some changes as well. So I was wondering if should really do this.
high rated
MarkoH01: @adaliabooks
Since GOG changed the brazilian general forum to general archive the "hide brazilian forum" function does not work anymore. I fixed this already for myself (only two minor changes in the script) and of course I could upload this fix but you mentioned you wanted to do some changes as well. So I was wondering if should really do this.
Feel free to upload your fix, if I make any more changes I'll incorporate it in with them at the time. I haven't had much time to think about doing anything more at the moment.
high rated
MarkoH01: @adaliabooks
adaliabooks: Feel free to upload your fix, if I make any more changes I'll incorporate it in with them at the time. I haven't had much time to think about doing anything more at the moment.
O.K. For everybody who wants to hide the brazilian forum (which as I said is not working anymore since GOG changed the forum name) you can download the actual version of my edited adaliafundamentals script here.

To make sure that none of the recent changes adaliabooks made to the script would get lost I used his actual version before making the edits.
Post edited July 17, 2018 by MarkoH01