It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Randalator: I offer pre-orders for Half-Life 3 (75.99$ plus tax, Steam keys). Buy now, it's totes legits, yo...
What? No Season Pass? Then, I'll pass! ;-)
Post edited August 16, 2018 by GlorFindel
Randalator: I offer pre-orders for Half-Life 3 (75.99$ plus tax, Steam keys). Buy now, it's totes legits, yo...
GOG keys, you mean...
GlorFindel: What? No Season Pass? Then, I'll pass! ;-)
Valve has abandoned the Episodes DLC format, didn't you hear? They're focussing all their efforts on all-inclusive single player experiences.
GR00T: I'll take 5!
Sorry, Valve hasn't confirmed 4 or 5 yet, so I don't take pre-orders for those. I'm not some shady scam artist.
Post edited August 16, 2018 by Randalator
GlorFindel: What? No Season Pass? Then, I'll pass! ;-)
Randalator: Valve has abandoned the Episodes DLC format, didn't you hear? They're focussing all the efforts on all-inclusive single player experiences.
GR00T: I'll take 5!
Randalator: Sorry, Valve hasn't confirmed 4 or 5 yet, so I don't take pre-orders for those. I'm not some shady scam artist.
But Gabe said in 2011: "We went through the episodes phase, and now we’re going towards shorter and even shorter cycles ... For me, ‘entertainment as a service’ is a clear distillation of the episodic content model."

LOL shorter cycles; like 25 years or so!!!
Post edited August 16, 2018 by GlorFindel
Activation key, so it'll have the same DRM issues The Witcher 3 had.
I doubt it's a fake, though I am surprised to see it as a pre-order on Altex of all places (the company has a home appliances kind of retailer vibe in general). There's really no benefit in pre-ordering though.
Post edited August 17, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I doubt it's a fake, though I am surprised to see it as a pre-order on Altex of all places (the company has a home appliances kind of retailer vibe in general).
They have screenshots and a June E3 trailer if you go to the product page.

https://altex.ro/cyberpunk-2077-pc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8
Post edited August 17, 2018 by Hickory
WinterSnowfall: I doubt it's a fake, though I am surprised to see it as a pre-order on Altex of all places (the company has a home appliances kind of retailer vibe in general). There's really no benefit in pre-ordering though.
Of all places to buy games, Altex is probably the most invested and diverse. Plus they have some really cheap games sometimes, admittedly not the most recent ones.
A huge retailer from Denmark claims that the game will be available december 2018 (see attached image). I find that very hard to believe.
Attachments:
Basically giving any release date right now is like reading tea leaves. They just want to attract customers. Nothing more.
Gamestop and Game (UK) both say dates to be confirmed.
Not_you: A huge retailer from Denmark claims that the game will be available december 2018 (see attached image). I find that very hard to believe.
The shop actually puts the words (usikker dato) behind the description.
And Google tells me that "usikker dato" translates as "uncertain date", so... XD
My general consensus on preordering is DON'T PREORDER.

Even if you trust the company and development team behind the game, any number of things could occur.
Not_you: A huge retailer from Denmark claims that the game will be available december 2018 (see attached image). I find that very hard to believe.
BreOl72: The shop actually puts the words (usikker dato) behind the description.
And Google tells me that "usikker dato" translates as "uncertain date", so... XD
They usually write that whenever they know the release date of a product but they don't know when specifically they will have it in stock. When looking at the product description, they list it as its release date.
Post edited August 19, 2018 by Not_you
I found another site that had a pre order with a release date listed as December 28, 2018.

When I learned the game was going to be a FPS, I was devastated. I do not generally play them at all. I may pick up the game at a later date, just to support CDPR and GOG, but not right away. That aside, when I read on some sites that the game is larger than Witcher 3, I was quite surprised. I can only imagine the hours that could be spent in Night City.

Edit: Fixed typo.
Post edited August 20, 2018 by Stryder2931