It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today is a happy day for Dontnod Entertainment games' enthusiasts – a plethora of incredible titles are joining the GOG catalog, alongside its extras, and with fantastic discounts! Let’s see what they’re all about, shall we?

Gerda: A Flame in Winter (-20%)
You play as Gerda Larsen, a young nurse who is torn between her community and her desperate quest to save her husband, Anders. Many other lives will come to depend on your decisions. Gerda’s journey will involve moral dilemmas, difficult conversations, and sticky situations. It’s a dangerous world and you must help her adapt to it with the choices you make, which always have both short- and long-term consequences.

In addition to the base game, you can also get Gerda: A Flame in Winter - Liva's Story, Gerda: A Flame in Winter – Special Edition and Gerda: A Flame in Winter - Modstand Bundle.

Harmony: The Fall of Reverie (-20%)
When Polly returns home after a few years abroad, to look for her missing mother, she quickly realizes that her hometown has drastically changed. A megacorporation named MK is using its power to control the population, and her community is in danger. She soon discovers that she has a gift of clairvoyance that connects her to Reverie, the realm of the Aspirations of Humanity: Glory, Bliss, Power, Chaos, Bond, and Truth. In this world, Polly becomes Harmony, a goddess who has the power to choose the Aspiration that will ultimately rule over Reverie and restore the delicate balance between the deities’ world and ours.

You can now also get Harmony: The Fall of Reverie – Soundtrack Edition.

Jusant (-20%)
It’s an action-puzzle climbing game and a meditative journey to the top of a tall tower. Challenge yourself at your own pace, explore different paths, and unravel the secrets from a bygone civilization. Master your climbing tools and watch your stamina meter to successfully navigate this mysterious and changing tower. As you go higher and hone your skills, you’ll have to figure out how best to use the tools at your disposal to get to where you want to go. Explore alternative paths to find clues about what happened here.

All discounts end on May 5th, 7 AM UTC – check them out, now on GOG!
Sympa, merci beaucoup =)
Incoming newsletter with some extra discount (up to -25%) on the three base games.

Still far from the -60% mentioned above for Gerda (on another DRMed store), and that title looks the most appealing to me, so I'll let time slip until a better discount appears here.
Good to see more DONTNOD games here. :) I'm curious why Twin Mirror didn't show up with this bunch though as it was also self-published by them.

Wouldn't mind seeing their other-publisher games too though: Remember Me, Life is Strange 2, Tell Me Why, Banishers. At least the one from Squeenix and Focus should be a possibility.
P-E-S: Good to see more DONTNOD games here. :) I'm curious why Twin Mirror didn't show up with this bunch though as it was also self-published by them.

Wouldn't mind seeing their other-publisher games too though: Remember Me, Life is Strange 2, Tell Me Why, Banishers. At least the one from Squeenix and Focus should be a possibility.
I doubt Square Enix (since they and most AAA publishers seem to hate releasing on GOG because basically no money to be made here), but I think we'll see more Focus games show up in the not too far future.
Thank you very much, especially for Jusant! :)
Jusant is a very good and original game, based completely around the mechanics of rock climbing. Might not sound interesting, but it really is, as it is doing it so ell and the world is interesting. Higely recomended
Gersen: Still no "Remember me" :(

But I guess Capcom probably own the rights of that one.
Real overlooked gem.
Gersen: Still no "Remember me" :(

But I guess Capcom probably own the rights of that one.
wasp08: Real overlooked gem.
As a fan of this game I say yes and no. I like "Life Is Strange" but "Remember Me" is better. The problem is the fighting system has the predetermined motions for attacks which is AWFUL because you can't cancel them and the camera system needed to be less restrictive. If there was an update which addressed those two glaring flaws it would be great.
I am incredibly kind to "Remember Me" because while those are notable flaws it is a VERY solid game otherwise when you consider it was their FIRST game. Few developers the first time around are so competent. Do we know some of the programmers history before "Remember Me"?
wasp08: Real overlooked gem.
Sarang: As a fan of this game I say yes and no. I like "Life Is Strange" but "Remember Me" is better. The problem is the fighting system has the predetermined motions for attacks which is AWFUL because you can't cancel them and the camera system needed to be less restrictive. If there was an update which addressed those two glaring flaws it would be great.
I am incredibly kind to "Remember Me" because while those are notable flaws it is a VERY solid game otherwise when you consider it was their FIRST game. Few developers the first time around are so competent. Do we know some of the programmers history before "Remember Me"?
Remember ME was Dontnod's first game, followed by Life is Strange.
"Gerda" and "Jusant" where on my list - annd now are inn my DRM free library.

Thank you GOG!

All the best

phil
Sarang: As a fan of this game I say yes and no. I like "Life Is Strange" but "Remember Me" is better. The problem is the fighting system has the predetermined motions for attacks which is AWFUL because you can't cancel them and the camera system needed to be less restrictive. If there was an update which addressed those two glaring flaws it would be great.
wolfsite: Remember ME was Dontnod's first game, followed by Life is Strange.
I mean BEFORE the individual programmers came together and became Dontnod, if they worked uncredited, as interns, etc.
wolfsite: Remember ME was Dontnod's first game, followed by Life is Strange.
Sarang: I mean BEFORE the individual programmers came together and became Dontnod, if they worked uncredited, as interns, etc.
Ah, well the original founders and the initial staff came from several studios such as Criterion Games, EA, and Ubisoft with one or two of the original founders coming from a writing background with a handful of french novels and short stories.

Of course this is very surface level as I didn't do a deep dive on every founder.
Lone_Scout: Incoming newsletter with some extra discount (up to -25%) on the three base games.

Still far from the -60% mentioned above for Gerda (on another DRMed store), and that title looks the most appealing to me, so I'll let time slip until a better discount appears here.
Yes, something to keep in mind however is that if you get the discounted games, you will never get the soundtrack for 2 of the games without repurchasing the games again as it is not sold separately from the games.

Gerda in particular is a mess. As far as I can tell, it has:
- Base game
- DLC
- Base game + soundtrack edition
- Base game + DLC edition

The only way to have everything is to buy the 'Base Game + Sountrack' edition and then buy the DLC separately. If you buy the base game or base game + DLC edition, then you will never get the soundtrack without re-purchasing the game again.

Anyways, with all the above, I think I'll just use the discount on Jesant for now. That one is straightforward.
Post edited April 27, 2024 by Magnitus
Neat. I'll grab them next week, after pay day.

Can you give Focus a hint to announce Banishers as "coming soon", so that I stop being tempted to buy it on Steam?

And speaking of Focus, where the hell is Atlas Fallen?
It looks like Jusant is a must-buy for me, even though I have vertigo :D

The reviews are pretty good and I want to check if the UE5 will run on my old rig :)