It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The magical realist adventure game from Cardboard Computer studio will soon have a major update. Act V of Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass is planned to be released on January 28th, yet we can already watch its intriguing trailer.
Yay! Finally! Thanks, cardboard computer and GOG! It's been... years. Too many years, already, but it's done, it's here, we can finally finish it!
OK, time to finally play it (for good :P).
Pfft. An episodic game that only took 7+ years to the finish line. Ridiculous.

There's a reason why I don't buy such unless they're "complete".
Post edited January 07, 2020 by Mr.Mumbles
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I once said, I am not allowed to die I have not seen the ending of "Lost". Now it seems as if I will still be alive when KRZ will be finished ... did not expect this - not at all.

Of course I don't have much remembered from the story that started in 2013 ... wow! I have to give it to the devs, they still delivered but of course it is nearly a scam because nobody can say that this would be a reasonable timeframe for ANY episodic game - no matter how artistic, beautiful or mind blowing it might be.

It feels like a cosmic joke that now finally finished with a great punch line and we will hopefully leave this game satisfied after all this waiting ... well, tbh I already nearly forgot about the game.
Post edited January 07, 2020 by MarkoH01
Fucking finally.
high rated
This title has been silently added to the Weekly Sale at 50% off. Not the All-Time Best but matches the best since it was 60% off in Mar-2015 for the Double Insomnia sale.
damn this is great news
Finally :) I've been obsessively checking updates for ... 7 years.
Great! Now I can finally purchase the game in full, as I received the first episode for free, though when I found out it was episodic I quit playing it... same with consortium, won't play it again until we get the sequel...
Gojira1000: Finally :) I've been obsessively checking updates for ... 7 years.
That's what I call commitment :D
Gojira1000: Finally :) I've been obsessively checking updates for ... 7 years.
Not obsessively but I was checking regularly too!
I had never heard of this game, was looking at it thinking that might be ok to go on the wish list. Anyways, seems I own it!
I bought this one many years ago on another store, now is the right time to get it on GOG :D
Would be nice to have achievements too. I always like to go back and watch them after some time, it reminds me of the good time I had with a game.
takezodunmer2005: Great! Now I can finally purchase the game in full, as I received the first episode for free, though when I found out it was episodic I quit playing it... same with consortium, won't play it again until we get the sequel...
Wait, so Consortium is just part one?
Don´t get me wrong, if it end on a cliffhanger, that´s different, but this is the first time I hear that Consortium is an episodic game?