It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i keep getting 500 errors internal application error
anybody else getting this
or am i speshul ?
Me. They have killed Theodore! Those bastards!
Had these kind of errors all day. They killed the cute gogbear :-(
The Galaxy Beta is attracting a lot of new users and the website is consequently getting hammered which is causing the error instead of the GOG bear sometimes.
nah youse still is a speshul snowflake--now put on your helmet

but, yeah
Attachments:
yup.png (7 Kb)
moonshineshadow: Had these kind of errors all day. They killed the cute gogbear :-(
well at least its not just me then

think its because of the galaxy beta ?
snowkatt: i keep getting 500 errors internal application error
anybody else getting this
or am i speshul ?
You are speshul!

But you're also not the only one getting the occasional error code 500.
Yup, on and off all day... I was just now thinking of posting a thread about it myself.
stg83: The Galaxy Beta is attracting a lot of new users and the website is consequently getting hammered which is causing the error instead of the GOG bear sometimes.
thought as much
yyahoo: Yup, on and off all day... I was just now thinking of posting a thread about it myself.
i saved you the trouble then ;p
Post edited May 06, 2015 by snowkatt
moonshineshadow: Had these kind of errors all day. They killed the cute gogbear :-(
snowkatt: well at least its not just me then

think its because of the galaxy beta ?
Yep. Probably. Lots of new users and they might be also working on the website because the friends feature and stuff.
Yup, I have been getting them too for all the time I have been logged in, today. Annoying... and GOGBear-less. Shameful!
I hope this is happening because GOG has finally decided to rewrite a bit of code! :P
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Enebias
moonshineshadow: Yep. Probably. Lots of new users and they might be also working on the website because the friends feature and stuff.
friends feature ?
i leave a few days and suddenly things change !
Enebias: Yup, I have been getting them too for all the time I have been logged in, today. Annoying... and GOGBear-less. Shameful!
I hope this is happening because GOG has finally decided to rewrite a bit of code! :P
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

.......oh wait ....you are serious ?
Post edited May 06, 2015 by snowkatt
snowkatt: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Heh, one can always dream! :)
yyahoo: Yup, on and off all day... I was just now thinking of posting a thread about it myself.
slow news day

c'mon there has to be something better for us to be doing that discussing this

anyone wanna play some Terraria or something or, even with Galaxy we are still just gonna chat about playing games?
moonshineshadow: Yep. Probably. Lots of new users and they might be also working on the website because the friends feature and stuff.
snowkatt: friends feature ?
i leave a few days and suddenly things change !
Enebias: Yup, I have been getting them too for all the time I have been logged in, today. Annoying... and GOGBear-less. Shameful!
snowkatt: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Nobody's friended you yet? I've already got one myself. Won't know who it is until I get home, installed the Beta and check. It's probably cyberchief... :)