It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we’re in for another dose of video game nostalgia. Check these 3 classic titles that are sure to bring back memories and give you loads of fun:

Discoveries of the Deep from 1993 is an underwater simulation game where you join an expedition to the unexplored abyss – a fascinating world of strange creatures, lost vessels, and a wealth of untold secrets.

Sands of Fire is a tank simulator released in 1990. You take control of forty tons of pure armored destruction during World War II in North Africa. Devastate the opposing forces with superior tactics, cunning strategy, and tremendous might!

Search for the Titanic is yet another underwater exploration game, this time from 1989. As an inexperienced oceanographer, you must build your skills, reputation, crew, and resources along your journey to find the lost Titanic.

Until 9th April 2021, 10:30 AM UTC, all three mentioned above classic titles are available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount.
high rated
hey GOG, could you bring back old Silmarils games that DotEmu released once on their website? Colorado, Transarctica, Storm Master. Now it's not possible to buy them

Also, KGB adventure game from Microids.
Post edited April 02, 2021 by SLP2000
Nice to see some really old games thanks. None of them my cup of tea though but hopefully whey will sell well.

Can you please please release the SNK 40th anniversary pack :)

Also i second for more of Similaris games.
aluinie: Nice to see some really old games thanks. None of them my cup of tea though but hopefully whey will sell well.

Can you please please release the SNK 40th anniversary pack :)

Also i second for more of Similaris games.
+1 for the SNK Anniversary pack, would be a Day 1 purchase for me.

Always great to see more classic games get released to find a new audience.
I hope for more Accolade games soon (Test Drive III, Speed Racer)
Post edited April 02, 2021 by FulVal
FulVal: I hope for more Accolade games soon (Test Drive III, Speed Racer)
The problem with these are mostly with licensed cars, music and or themes.
They would need to relicense these, but that won't happen, I am afraid.

I would also like to see these or similar (like the old Need for Speed games), but it is mostly imposibble.
I agree with other people. Keep releasing the very older games.
Capstone

Pinnacle of Entertainment

could you bring back old Silmarils games that DotEmu released once on their website? Colorado, Transarctica, Storm Master. Now it's not possible to buy them

This
I got some games from them and sadly lost my backups with them :/
Post edited April 02, 2021 by SpecShadow
• $3.34 • -33% • Search for the Titanic
• $4.68 • -33% • Discoveries of the Deep
• $4.68 • -33% • Sands of Fire
Thanks for the sort-of-naval sims, GOG, but can't help wondering... how did Zoom manage to snag Wolfpack and you did not?
1989?

I don't know if the Game is Good, but at least it's actually Old.
Which is a good thing, obviously.
Not really my thing but happy to see Ziggurat catalogue expanding. I wish prices could go down at least for older releases (I mean older for Ziggurat, not as a release year for the original game).
Even though most of the titles they publish don't interest me, I gotta say I just love what Ziggurat are doing.
Keep up with the oldies revival!
I'm happy to see more old games, I hoped for Corridor 7, Witchaven 1-2 from Capstone Software, but this will do for now (wishlisted).

As for Test Drive series which was mentioned I would personally love to get Test Drive 2: The Duel, the Amiga port.
Post edited April 02, 2021 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: I'm happy to see more old games, I hoped for Corridor 7, Witchaven 1-2 from Capstone Software, but this will do for now (wishlisted).

As for Test Drive series which was mentioned I would personally love to get Test Drive 2: The Duel, the Amiga port.
dont forget the Terrible "Operation Bodycount" :D