It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*goes rummage in the wardrobe to see if by any chance he hung onto that Indians t-shirt from way back when*
OldFatGuy: 3)VampiroAlhazred Astros
VampiroAlhazred had RedSox for his guess.

Great updates OldFatGuy. You clearly love baseball a whole lot. I don't know half of what you're saying but I'll just say "Go Astros! WhooHoo!". Am I doing it right?
gogtrial34987: *goes rummage in the wardrobe to see if by any chance he hung onto that Indians t-shirt from way back when*
Here you go.
I am sorry guys, I've been messing with it for two days now, but I'm just not smart enough to make a tournament bracket in a spreadsheet. LOL. Just. Can't. Do. It. So I'll just link the MLB brackets again and explain the tournament as it goes along. Really thought I would be able to do it but I can't figure out how to make it look right, fit on one page, and be easily understandable at a glance.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/postseason-picture/
OldFatGuy: 3)VampiroAlhazred Astros
BenKii: VampiroAlhazred had RedSox for his guess.

Great updates OldFatGuy. You clearly love baseball a whole lot. I don't know half of what you're saying but I'll just say "Go Astros! WhooHoo!". Am I doing it right?
Oh noes. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CATCHING THAT EARLY. I'm going to double check again after I post this to see if I messed up anything else. Man I'm glad you caught that before the games started... THANK YOU.

Oh, and YES, I have loved baseball my whole life. Actually got scouted by the Dodgers in High School.. but just another one of those millions who just wasn't good enough. LOL. Still I played the game I loved into my 20's when life more or less forced me to stop lol. Will never stop being a fan. Best. Sport. Ever.
Post edited October 02, 2017 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy:
Dodgertown was the best place to see a Sprint Training game ever.

What was your position?

I played pitcher and second base/shortstop, Even though everybody else always wanted to play first or the hot corner I liked playing up the middle. Is anything more fun in the field than turning two?
OldFatGuy:
MajicMan: Dodgertown was the best place to see a Sprint Training game ever.

What was your position?

I played pitcher and second base/shortstop, Even though everybody else always wanted to play first or the hot corner I liked playing up the middle. Is anything more fun in the field than turning two?
Pitcher and third base. Really really wanted to be a pitcher but by the time I was in the second year of high school and American Legion ball the coaches wanted my bat in the lineup every game because I could hit. By my junior year of HS, my pitching days were over. lol
After today we need a laugh.

Or two.

Or three.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by tinyE
Tonight at 8:00PM we'll have our first post season game. It will be an elimination game, meaning the winner moves on to the second round and the loser is eliminated.

It is between:

truhlik Twins vs drmike Yankees.

Good luck to both of you!
Jeeze, I don't know if I'll be able to watch.

"This is Us" is on. :P

And good luck to both truhlik and drmike though more good luck to truhlick because I hope the Twins fucking kill the Yankees even though in reality the Yankees are probably gonna blow them out.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by tinyE
The Game has started. And the leadoff batter for the truhlik Twins hits a HOME RUN to start the game!!!!

truhlik Twins 1, drmike Yankees 0.. top of the 1st inning.

And after recording one out and then walking a hitter, ANOTHER HOME RUN. The Twins are jumping all over the Yankees.

truhlik Twins 3, drmike Yankees 0... top of the 1st inning.

And another base hit and then a double, and the Twins have men on second on third with only one out has now led to the Yankees removing their starting pitcher in the TOP OF THE FIRST INNING. Didn't even make it through one inning.

So the new pitcher comes in and STRIKES OUT the next two batters to end the inning. Probably should have started him.. LOL

After one half inning of play:
truhlik Twins 3 - drmike Yankees coming to bat..
Post edited October 04, 2017 by OldFatGuy
Yanks just pulled their starting pitcher.
Post edited October 04, 2017 by tinyE
If anyone wants to go to bed or grab a bite don't worry, this game should only be in the 4th or 5th come tomorrow morning.

TIE GAME
Post edited October 04, 2017 by tinyE
ANNNNNNDDDD here comes the drmike Yankees with a 3 run HR in to tie it in the bottom of the first. This game might be 20-19 or something
1-2-3 top of the second... things settling down???

truhik Twins 3 - drmike Yankees 3

Bottom of the second sees another Yankee Home Run. After 2 innings

drmike Yankees 4 - truhlik Twins 3.

After six innings of play, the Yankees are separating themselves....

drmike Yankees 7 - truhlik Twins 4.

Yep, Yankees achieving separation....

After 7 innings of play:

drmike Yankees 8 -truhlik Twins 4.
Post edited October 04, 2017 by OldFatGuy
Yankees win 8-4. I am now 1-0 in my predictions.

Twins eliminated, Yankees advance to play the Indians.