It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade FREE for the next 48 hours, 700+ titles up to 90% off, daily deals, and flash sales!

Long evenings and gloomy mornings? That's why Fall is for gaming! Let's begin the gargantuan 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale! We've prepared a head-spinning lineup of 700+ titles discounted up to 90% off. It kicks off with an exceptional offering: the bottomless sandbox action-RPG Mount & Blade is available for free for the first 48 hours of the sale. You can sign up for your free copy on our front page. You can also complete the Mount and Blade collection with the remaining titles bundled 75% off.

Impressive? We've only just begun. Look here, what's that? Another bundle? Yes! It's the all-time favorite Ultimate Dungeons and Dragons Bundle making a comeback by popular demand. Only $21.10 for a collection of ten D&D classics with hundreds of hours worth of gameplay time. Available for 24 hours only, as tomorrow this amazing deal will step down to make room for another gratuitous daily offer. Not feeling like waiting an entire day for a new offer? No worries, we've got you covered. Throughout the sale a line up of flash deals will be available on our front page to give you amazing offers on great games hour, by hour, by hour.

Finally, more free stuff! Visit us daily and collect special stamps on our front page. Gather 7, and you'll receive a copy of CD PROJEKT RED's flag-ship RPG, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and a brilliant movie The Gamers: Director's Cut absolutely for FREE. There you have it, our BIG Fall Sale to make your November evenings a little bit brighter and way, way more fun. Stay with us for gaming goodness happening daily!
I guys same thing happened to me. After clicking the sixth stamps the site was frozen and never appeared the last one.
Now I find no more stamps on the site. No explanation. No report about the ongoing promotional.
What did happen? You will give as the promised gift just for the all of the 6 stamps instead of the impossible 7 ones?

Thanks

Alberto from Italy
jhon_gard: I guys same thing happened to me. After clicking the sixth stamps the site was frozen and never appeared the last one.
Now I find no more stamps on the site. No explanation. No report about the ongoing promotional.
What did happen? You will give as the promised gift just for the all of the 6 stamps instead of the impossible 7 ones?

Thanks

Alberto from Italy
When did you click your sixth stamp? On 24th? Then you were too late for a seventh stamp and that is why you could not see that. If it happended before and you could not click the seventh stamp for several days you should try contacting gog support about that matter. But you may need to wait some time for a reply it seems they are pretty swamped with requests at the moment.
priamus90: Wait, Aliens versus Predator was free here? When?
How did I miss that?
moonshineshadow: It was given away on 15th October for 48h for beta-testing the galaxy client. You can read about that here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000
That explains why...... I signed up too late on gog. But I got some other free games, so that's ok! Thanks for the info.
moonshineshadow: It was given away on 15th October for 48h for beta-testing the galaxy client. You can read about that here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000
priamus90: That explains why...... I signed up too late on gog. But I got some other free games, so that's ok! Thanks for the info.
No problem. And welcome to gog :-) Let me assure you, that gog can be quite generous with free games, so if you are here to stay you will end up with some other nice free games :D
soundslikerust: Yes i know. Its just feels like something different than GOG, something like Gog..geam..seam...steam?
That's a bold claim - especially for someone who apparently just registered.

soundslikerust: sorry for my negative emotions. I just feel abusted after this clickfest. Its just feels almost like someone take something from me after this week of clicking.
A clickfest, really?! Yeah it's obvious GOG abused you by requiring you to log on and click once per day for a week in order to get a free gift.

That reminds me of something.
skeletonbow: Indeed, I'm heading towards 2 weeks of gameplay out of the Mount & Blade freebie now. I own 2 castles and 3 villages and I think I have the highest renown in the land. I bought the rest of the Mount & Blade games/DLC during the encore sale the other day and I'm going to overthrow a few kingdoms soon I think and work towards migrating to Warband before long. ;)
Yep, wreaking havoc on the battlefield is terribly addictive! I checked out the demos for Warband as well as Fire & Sword and they do look interesting but Warband runs nowhere near as smoothly as the first in the series. It seems quite poorly optimized.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Lemon_Curry
WOW! This was such an amazing deal GOG! Thank you so much. :) Money has been really tight for me lately, so this gave me an opportunity to get some games I wanted at a price I could afford. And a couple great freebies & movie! :D I have 90 GOG games now, many that I owned (and still have floppies or CD's for), that I couldn't play on Win 7 or 8. :)

Thanks so much for the truly awesome work. I'm a very happy camper! ;) :D

Wishing you all a great Christmas, and a fantastic 2015!
Paul (Kryten42).
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Kryten42
I contacted support, got sent back auto email saying reply if still want this looked at, I replied and Firek/GoG were kind enough to accept that the last day was unclear and gifted me WItcher 2 and The Gamers movie. Thanks

GG
dam i really should read news more often, just realized theres a gog twitch marathon during this sale :P not saying reading this topic isnt fun but i guess i could kill some time waiting for next 2 games to reveal. probably gonna be last 2 for me for tonight, its getting late :P

ah and syndicate looks interesting

edit:

ugh, and i was wondering where did my post go as it wouldnt show up in insomnia topic... but i thought its just my lack of sleep and i figured i havent actually posted anything at all or im just going crazy, so i decided to ignore it. i almost convinced myself this post never happened but looks like i was wrong (:
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Turtlesaur
Turtlesaur: dam i really should read news more often, just realized theres a gog twitch marathon during this sale :P not saying reading this topic isnt fun but i guess i could kill some time waiting for next 2 games to reveal. probably gonna be last 2 for me for tonight, its getting late :P

2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale ended three months ago. XD Current promo is Double Insomnia:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/half_the_sleep_twice_the_fun_insomnia_returns_to_gogcom_64aad
Turtlesaur: dam i really should read news more often, just realized theres a gog twitch marathon during this sale :P not saying reading this topic isnt fun but i guess i could kill some time waiting for next 2 games to reveal. probably gonna be last 2 for me for tonight, its getting late :P

Gearmos: 2014 DRM-free Big Fall Sale ended three months ago. XD Current promo is Double Insomnia:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/half_the_sleep_twice_the_fun_insomnia_returns_to_gogcom_64aad
oops yeah, sorry im getting a bit sleepy so i replied to wrong topic... :/ my bad, i better go to bed now... just want to see which game is going to be next.. just one more turn i promise (:
low rated
typical i buy the witcher 2 and now they are giving it away free :/
Post edited November 30, 2015 by bigburr
bigburr: typical i buy the witcher 2 and now they are giving it away free :/
Welcome to the future, it's 2015 already. ;)
So, how many people came to see TStael's latest necro and were surprised?
almost had a heart attack LOL