Hi this is the updated section of the Fallout 1 sticky !
You can find the older links/mods under this ;) Fallout
In this order!
1. TeamX Patch 1.2
- "The primary objective of this patch is to incorporate into the US version of the game, bug fixes available for later European releases only. This includes executables and several scripts."
2. Fallout Children Patch
- "This handy little patch brings children back to the Fallout 1.2 UK version."
3. TeamX Patch 1.3.4
- "The primary objective of this patch is to fix bugs still present in the latest
official version of the game."
4. TeamX NPC Mod (f1npcmod)
- Various NPC changes. "Ian, Katja and Tyho can gain up levels (1 per players 4), change armor and combat tactics. Dogmeat can be ordered to wait."
5. High Resolution patch
- "Modifies "falloutw.exe" in memory to run at higher screen resolutions."
------------------- OLD STICKY -------------------
Here are some of tested and suggested mods for Fallout. If you have more that you'd like to share here is the exact place.
Note. It is better to test each mod with gog installer first before you add new one to this topic.
1. F1 Fatal Damage Mod
A mod that changes weapon damage and armor stats to more realistic. http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=download&file_id=882
- Character Editor http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=28733
3. Dialog fixes by nimrod
Some fixes in dialogs (grammar etc.) http://www.teamx.ru/cgi-bin/load.cgi?files/mods/dialog_fixes.rar
4. Fallout Update Mod v1.2.5
This Fallout 1 mod includes 4 new quests and 27 new people. http://nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=download&file_id=739
5. Resolution Patch v2.1
Allows the game to run in higher resolution http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1261
6. End Game Mod
Adds a option to continue game after killing last boss. http://nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=download&file_id=490
For more tools, mods and patches visit eg. http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=3
I can''t seem to get this working on my mac, ive installed all the mods in the correct order through wineskin and yet I cant get a high res screen and it doesnt look like any of the updates installed either.