It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey,

Thanks for the release! I have an issue with Multiplayer in 0.13.

If I try to "Browse Public Games", I get an error stating: "There was a mismatch on the matching server in verifying your username and token. Please login again.". I'm then presented with the login prompt again. After inputting my password, I get "Insufficient membership. Login requires a membership which owns the game. Please buy the game on our website or via retailers (Steam, GOG)."

Note that if I login to Factorio, my membership level shows as "Free".

Is this because I use a different email address for GOG and Factorio? Does GOG share the email addresses of their members that own the game with Wube (Factorio devs)? I am currently using unique email addresses, but I can create a new Factorio account with a matching email address, if that's indeed the issue. However, it was never stated anywhere that the emails should match, iirc.

Can someone verify?

Thanks!

Edit: Resolved. GOG now provides "serial keys" under "more" under the Factorio entry in your GOG library.
Post edited July 15, 2016 by ChaoticMind
Hi,

We are adding serial keys for GOG users on thursday if all goes to plan,
This will let you upgrade to the full membership
Klonan: Hi,

its so nice to hear this news :D
i have really wanted it would happen.
thank you very much :)

did this happen? any info at all would be appreciated. if the key distribution process has been delayed for a few days, that is ok, i`m not going to complain about that, :),but it would be really nice to at least have the latest update available in the beta branch.
I've tried the serial key given on GOG as an account upgrade code, but isn't seen as valid. Too soon?
Post edited July 01, 2016 by FenixDart
FenixDart: I've tried the serial key given on GOG as an account upgrade code, but isn't seen as valid. Too soon?
where do you see the key? i have checked every account related page, + game options in library, + email, and i can`t see a key.
Post edited July 02, 2016 by mllm
FenixDart: I've tried the serial key given on GOG as an account upgrade code, but isn't seen as valid. Too soon?
mllm: where do you see the key? i have checked every account related page, + game options in library, + email, and i can`t see a key.
In the Library, the Serial Key entry in the More menu of Factorio, but it's not working, for me at least
Attachments:
factorio.jpg (51 Kb)
Didn't work for me either :(
Just tried upgrading my account with the GOG serial. It worked!!!
It worked for me as well, hopefully it works for everyone now? Anyway, I couldn't see the serial key before, because I was using galaxy, instead of checking the library in my browser. Am I wrong, or is that a big oversight?
Not working for me sadly, I get "invalid code" on factorio's website.
mdqp: It worked for me as well, hopefully it works for everyone now? Anyway, I couldn't see the serial key before, because I was using galaxy, instead of checking the library in my browser. Am I wrong, or is that a big oversight?
Thanks, using galaxy client was the problem, i found the key now, and it works.
i have got "Upgrade code not found." error message when i try to upgrade account on my acc page of Factorio site...
Post edited July 03, 2016 by Foolin
Same, got "Upgrade code not found."

I'm also having the "Upgrade code not found" issue.