It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Same problem here. I sended the output log to this bug reporting mail.
Crash on exit, too. Very annoying.

Hope that gets fixed.
Me Too. It crashes on exit. Also the Xinput gamepad I have doesn't respond well. I'll make a new post about the gamepad issue.
I'm not entirely sure what's gone down, but the crash has gone from occurring every time, to infrequently.
Still tends to hang on exit, though.
I just upgraded to Gungeon v1.1.1 and it is crashing on exit as well. Is there a way to fix this?
All 1.1.0 versions (regular, h1, h2) always crashed on exit. I upgraded to 1.1.1 and it doesn't crash anymore.

Windows 7 64-bit
Post edited February 09, 2017 by Hollyhock
Hollyhock: All 1.1.0 versions (regular, h1, h2) always crashed on exit. I upgraded to 1.1.1 and it doesn't crash anymore.

Windows 7 64-bit
Excellent news! We put in an attempted fix in 1.1.1 but weren't able to test it since we couldn't reproduce this issue.

Anyone else still getting it?
Not as regularly as when I first began the topic, but yes it still exists. And I've even changed to going through Galaxy now.
I can confirm it. I had no crash on exit (yet) since patch 1.1.1 h1.
Post edited February 13, 2017 by Oddeus
Mine is still crashing on every exit, and now there is a game breaking bug. Every time I kill the ammoconda, the body remains and the boss room remains locked. This has ruined 2 really good runs so far.
SciFi42: Mine is still crashing on every exit, and now there is a game breaking bug. Every time I kill the ammoconda, the body remains and the boss room remains locked. This has ruined 2 really good runs so far.
Is this just happening for the Ammoconda? Could you send me a log when this happens? You can find the log here:

PC: <game install directory>/EtG_Data/output_log.txt
Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Dodge Roll/Enter the Gungeon/Player.log

And email it to us at bugreports@dodgeroll.com. Sorry for the trouble!
SciFi42: Mine is still crashing on every exit, and now there is a game breaking bug. Every time I kill the ammoconda, the body remains and the boss room remains locked. This has ruined 2 really good runs so far.
I had this too. You MUST make a clean install. You can´t use the new game version as a patch.
Oddeus: I had this too. You MUST make a clean install. You can´t use the new game version as a patch.
Thanks, this is the solution. I uninstalled, then reinstalled using the latest installer. The game no longer crashes on exit and there is no ammoconda bug.

EDIT
Spoke too soon. The game still crashes on exit sometimes, not every time though.
Post edited February 18, 2017 by SciFi42
I installed patch v1.1.2. and now the game crashes every time I try to start it. Is this a known issue?
IronArcturus: I installed patch v1.1.2. and now the game crashes every time I try to start it. Is this a known issue?
Try doing a clean install as discussed above. If that doesn't work, please send us a log! You can find the log file here:

PC: <game install directory>/EtG_Data/output_log.txt
Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Dodge Roll/Enter the Gungeon/Player.log

And you can send it to bugreports@dodgeroll.com. Thanks!