It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Myself and a couple of friends are wanting to play Earth 2150 via LAN.

We have two desktops and a laptop, all with it installed. However, TCP/IP doesn't read, Earthnet is non-responsive, and none of us use Modem. What is the current solution to enabling multiplayer games with Earth 2150?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DionZeromus: Myself and a couple of friends are wanting to play Earth 2150 via LAN.

We have two desktops and a laptop, all with it installed. However, TCP/IP doesn't read, Earthnet is non-responsive, and none of us use Modem. What is the current solution to enabling multiplayer games with Earth 2150?
I am waiting for this too.

Are there any good hackers playing that can get this to work?
I had this problem too. In fact having owned Earth 2150 The Moon Project for over 12 years I have never once fixed the problem.....until now. Just recently I attempted to use Hamachi to play Lan with my friend and I found out that while hamachi does work for some people it did not work for me or my friend. Problem I figured out was that Moon Project is so old that it doesn't auto bind to Ip. It must be told to bind to Ip. Search ForceBindIp on google and download the gui version. Then get your friends to get hamachi which is a free vpn client. Create network on hamachi and have your friend join that network (everyone will need hamachi for this to work) Then the people who are joining the game need to bind their own hamachi ip to their copies of Earth 2150/MoonProject/LostSouls/. Finnaly after that everyone should be able to join the game. Enjoy.

Message back if you get confused or if you can't see the games. I started out being able to see the games but already had hamachi. The biggest thing here is the bind ip to game program which is key to solving the joining problems.

Also pc I used is a windows 7 64 bit machine.