It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When launching Earth 2150 Escape from Blue Planet it has a unwanted border even though "Full Screen" is ticked in setup. See attached picture. It is not a normal window, i.e. it doesn't have minimise/maximise/close buttons, it is just a white border at the top with Earth 2150 written in black which actually covers the normal display area. I've tried various compatibility modes and resolutions, but all work the same except that in XP mode or earlier the border is blue. It worked fine in Windows 7, but I've just upgraded to 10 and this happened.

If you look closely at the top of the picture you will see that most of "Research Tree" is covered. Any suggestions as how to get rid of this without reverting back to windows 7 would be appreciated.

I've tried running Moon Project and Lost Souls and they are fine, as is every other game I've tried.
Attachments:
This question / problem has been solved by narzoulimage
According to this thread you just need to enable the intro video in setup.
And it works, thanks very much. Sorry I didn't see that thread before.