It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The GOG version of MotBW has been updated?
nadia911: The GOG version of MotBW has been updated?
No, the current GOG Installer is for the 1.1.3 version, which, if you check the Snowbird forums, seems to still be the most stable version. I guessing GOG won't be posting a newer updated installer until there is good evidence that it works well (stable). FYI...I've been playing the current GOG version, and have had few problems for the most part.
Post edited March 27, 2014 by Zoltan999
Trust me, you DON'T want the last 2 updates, the mar 14 one and the hotfix after that. The one on mar 14 had a gamebreaking end of turn hang bug, and then they came out with a hotfix for that causing a lot of access violations. The gog version (unpatched) while still having bugs is somewhat stable. I really, really regret buying this on steam, because before they patched I had at least a playable version.
Ikrae: Trust me, you DON'T want the last 2 updates, the mar 14 one and the hotfix after that. The one on mar 14 had a gamebreaking end of turn hang bug, and then they came out with a hotfix for that causing a lot of access violations. The gog version (unpatched) while still having bugs is somewhat stable. I really, really regret buying this on steam, because before they patched I had at least a playable version.
I really feel for you. After following the forum on Snowbird, there seems to be a lot of pain regarding all the recent updates, and as I understand it, Steam will basically auto-update the game for you to the most recent, whether you want it or not? I have fortunately resisted doing any of he update/patches so far with the GOG version, until I know emphatically the game has been improved. Best of luck....I believe there is supposed to be a beta version update/dlc coming out by Snowbird today. Perhaps this may finally improve things for you (hopefully for everyone).
Given that it's almost a year after release, I'd have hoped Snowbird would have got their act together on this by now. I feel sorry for anyone who paid full price for this.

Makes you wonder how Age of Wonders 3 (due for release in 2 days) will fare in comparison...
It has been disappointing. Having waited quite a while for them to add features and fix major bugs I thought the game was just about there until they broke it again.

And is it really a year since release? I'd rather have waited another couple of weeks for some QA by this stage but unfortunately I think Eador's moment for my limited gaming time has passed.