It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VivaPapaya: Keeper FX works fine for me but the game is WAY too fast compared to the original DosBox installation. Is there a way to limit the fps/the ingame speed? The fights are litteraly over in seconds for me...
devilhood: You can control the game speed in the Launcher.exe > Run options > Game speed

It should be set to 20 for it to run properly, so I believe that ticking the box should be sufficient to fix the problem.

Please test and let me know.
Thanks. Worked flawless.
Illael: I have a different problem. When I go to elect which campaign I want to play I just can't scroll the list; Any ideas?
devilhood: Yeah, it's a weird scroll bar. You have to use the top left of the devil's horn to click the tiny arrows at the top and bottom of the scroll bar. Try that and let me know if you're ok.
It worked thanks :) Now is there any way to add deeper dungeons? I don't see it in the list.
Well i have tried everything cant get the music to play followed the instruction the new ones to the t and nothing D: I remember the music from when i first played Im not sure what to do my comp cd/dvd is broken or id just burn it.
Kruger287: Well i have tried everything cant get the music to play followed the instruction the new ones to the t and nothing D: I remember the music from when i first played Im not sure what to do my comp cd/dvd is broken or id just burn it.
Can you confirm that the CUE sheet is successfully mounted? i.e. can you access the virtual drive with Windows Explorer and autoplay the audio tracks with Windows Media Player?

If your physical CD drive is still plugged in and recognised by Windows, I'd recommend disabling it in Device Manager. The game might not be able to find the mounted CUE sheet because it is looking for a CD in your actual CD drive instead.

devilhood: Yeah, it's a weird scroll bar. You have to use the top left of the devil's horn to click the tiny arrows at the top and bottom of the scroll bar. Try that and let me know if you're ok.
Illael: It worked thanks :) Now is there any way to add deeper dungeons? I don't see it in the list.
The Deeper Dungeons levels are accessible from the "Free Play levels" list on the main menu.
Post edited February 16, 2014 by devilhood
Just tried mounting with daemon If I try to mount this happens.
Attachments:
error.png (276 Kb)
Kruger287: Just tried mounting with daemon If I try to mount this happens.
Are you dragging the CUE file onto the DAEMON Tools window? Try it that way.

It looks like you have all the required files in the right place, so it should be working perfectly.
I have tried it a couple ways but i get this message and the red X appears on it.
Not sure what i doing wrong at all.
Attachments:
Kruger287: I have tried it a couple ways but i get this message and the red X appears on it.
Not sure what i doing wrong at all.
You are still using the old CUE sheet.

I updated it, please re-download and replace the one you have.
Just got the new cue and the problem still exists cannot for the life of me mount it.
I have placed it properly and tried to mount to no avail.
Attachments:
new_cue_.jpg (342 Kb)
Kruger287: Just got the new cue and the problem still exists cannot for the life of me mount it.
I have placed it properly and tried to mount to no avail.
Are you 100% certain you have all the audio files in that folder?

DT will not mount the CUE sheet if there is one missing or named incorrectly.

keeper02.wav all the way up to keeper07.wav

Count them and double check the names. I suspect that your Wave files might have the wrong file extension.

On Windows Explorer, go to View > Folder Options > click on the View tab, then de-select "Hide extensions for known file types".

You should be able to see the file extension for your audio files now and correct them if they're wrong.

I've attached a screenshot to show you what the folder should look like.
Attachments:
explorer.png (65 Kb)
Well My keeper 7 file was in another folder i had only the ogg file in the reg folder but its all working now god i feel stupid so thanks for putting up with me man you rock :D now i can relive my fav game properly!
Kruger287: Well My keeper 7 file was in another folder i had only the ogg file in the reg folder but its all working now god i feel stupid so thanks for putting up with me man you rock :D now i can relive my fav game properly!
Haha brilliant! Just glad we got to the bottom of it, and now you can enjoy the game :-)
Kruger287: Well My keeper 7 file was in another folder i had only the ogg file in the reg folder but its all working now god i feel stupid so thanks for putting up with me man you rock :D now i can relive my fav game properly!
devilhood: Haha brilliant! Just glad we got to the bottom of it, and now you can enjoy the game :-)
I've been unable to get the music work. Created the .cue file, explicitly stated the paths, it's mountable, and I can play the CD back via MS's Zune software. I have no idea what's wrong.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mhC0NvD7
devilhood: Haha brilliant! Just glad we got to the bottom of it, and now you can enjoy the game :-)
theyain: I've been unable to get the music work. Created the .cue file, explicitly stated the paths, it's mountable, and I can play the CD back via MS's Zune software. I have no idea what's wrong.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mhC0NvD7
It has to be listed as the first available CD drive in your system, otherwise Dungeon Keeper will not recognise it.

If you have two drives i.e. a physical drive and a virtual drive, you should disable your physical drive, or change the drive letter.

The music will play once you are in a level.

Also to note, the paths do not need to be explicitly stated as long as the files are in the same location as the CUE.
Post edited February 17, 2014 by devilhood
I've managed to make the BGM play, but all other sounds, except for in the movies, do not play. Any help?
Post edited February 17, 2014 by Natthopper