It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paczyk: 3.0.141.999 is now live in GOG Galaxy!

There is a problem with the "offline" patch caused by too many builds being pushed to the system in a very short time today. We are working on creating a proper patch but due to how big the game is it might take a few hours. I'm sorry guys.
Thank you for that, no problem waiting a bit more, my game is working perfectly until now anyway and i'm not playing mp. I'm just a bit afraid of the saving issues but have not yet encountered any. Anyway, please, remember to release both patches so we can upgrade from the first version!! Thanks!
Paczyk: 3.0.141.999 is now live in GOG Galaxy!

There is a problem with the "offline" patch caused by too many builds being pushed to the system in a very short time today. We are working on creating a proper patch but due to how big the game is it might take a few hours. I'm sorry guys.
No need to apologize, it happens as they say. I'm just glad to get some open communication from you guys. Thanks for that, seriously. Keep up the great work.
"Offline" patches are now live. Sorry that it took so long.
Paczyk: "Offline" patches are now live. Sorry that it took so long.
Thank you very much!!