It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anders_Jenbo: I have bad an good news there, the good news is that 1.3.0 is being prepared as I type this. The bad news is that you will have to update already :D

This requires 1.3.0

Yes
Nikookaburra: Thanks for your reply! All I can see here is good news! ;)

May I ask what you think about a few QoL ideas:
- CTL + left click in order to add 5 points at once at a level up
- Displaying the level of difficulty of the game (normal, nightmare, hell) maybe down the level when you press TAB to display the map (I thought of that as I was playing on my 2009 save of Hellfire ^^ : no idea at which level of difficulty I left the game 12 years ago!)
- Comparing a piece of gear in the inventory with the one you are equipped
- ALT item highlight on the ground (but I think you wrote in some post that this was coming in a release to be)
We got shift click spend all stats
Alt item highlight is in 1.3.0

Displaying difficulty is super minor, can't see a reason for it
As for comparing items - personally I feel like d1's item system is super boring, do you get item upgrades often enough you'd need to compare because you aren't sure? :)
Nikookaburra: Thanks for your reply! All I can see here is good news! ;)

May I ask what you think about a few QoL ideas:
- CTL + left click in order to add 5 points at once at a level up
- Displaying the level of difficulty of the game (normal, nightmare, hell) maybe down the level when you press TAB to display the map (I thought of that as I was playing on my 2009 save of Hellfire ^^ : no idea at which level of difficulty I left the game 12 years ago!)
- Comparing a piece of gear in the inventory with the one you are equipped
- ALT item highlight on the ground (but I think you wrote in some post that this was coming in a release to be)
qndel: We got shift click spend all stats

As for comparing items - personally I feel like d1's item system is super boring, do you get item upgrades often enough you'd need to compare because you aren't sure? :)
Thanks for pointing out the shift click feature, I totally missed it! ^^

About displaying difficulty: I have no idea what’s the difficulty of the 2009 I’ve started again yesterday, and that’s a bummer. And even as regards recently created games, showing difficulty would still be QoL, even though very minor as you pointed out.

As for comparing items, you don’t do it so many times in the endgame, indeed. But you do you more often when you create a new character, as I also did yesterday.

That was just my two cents about the mod ;)

For my curiosity, are you also a developer of DevilutionX?
qndel: We got shift click spend all stats

Nikookaburra: Thanks for pointing out the shift click feature, I totally missed it! ^^

About displaying difficulty: I have no idea what’s the difficulty of the 2009 I’ve started again yesterday, and that’s a bummer. And even as regards recently created games, showing difficulty would still be QoL, even though very minor as you pointed out.

As for comparing items, you don’t do it so many times in the endgame, indeed. But you do you more often when you create a new character, as I also did yesterday.

That was just my two cents about the mod ;)

For my curiosity, are you also a developer of DevilutionX?
Yup : P
qndel: Displaying difficulty is super minor, can't see a reason for it
We have it already, press v
qndel: Displaying difficulty is super minor, can't see a reason for it
Anders_Jenbo: We have it already, press v
Indeed, that's perfect, thanks!

Is a list of all the keyboard shortcuts available somewhere?
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Nikookaburra
Anders_Jenbo: We have it already, press v
Nikookaburra: Indeed, that's perfect, thanks!

diablo.ini where you can remap them
Nikookaburra: Indeed, that's perfect, thanks!

qndel: diablo.ini where you can remap them
Thx! However, I can't seem to find any list of keys in there... Maybe this is something I have to write myself? If so, could you please point me towards the relevant section of the file? All I see is this:

[Diablo]
Intro=0
[Hellfire]
Intro=0
SItem=
[Audio]
Sound Volume=0
Music Volume=0
Walking Sound=1
Auto Equip Sound=0
[Graphics]
Width=1280
Height=720
Fullscreen=1
Upscale=1
Fit to Screen=1
Scaling Quality=2
Integer Scaling=0
Vertical Sync=1
Blended Transparency=1
Gamma Correction=100
Color Cycling=1
FPS Limiter=1
[Game]
Speed=27
Run in Town=1
Grab Input=0
Theo Quest=1
Cow Quest=1
Friendly Fire=1
Test Bard=1
Test Barbarian=1
Experience Bar=1
Enemy Health Bar=1
Auto Gold Pickup=1
Adria Refills Mana=1
Auto Equip Weapons=0
Auto Equip Armor=0
Auto Equip Helms=0
Auto Equip Shields=0
Auto Equip Jewelry=0
Randomize Quests=0
Show Monster Type=1
[Network]
Bind Address=0.0.0.0
Port=6112
Previous Host=
[NetMsg]
F9=I need help! Come Here!
F10=Follow me.
F11=Here's something for you.
F12=Now you DIE!
[Controller]
Mapping=
Swap Shoulder Button Mode=0
Dpad Hotkeys=0
They are in 1.3.0
qndel: They are in 1.3.0
Many things coming in this new release, I can't wait for it! ;)
Nikookaburra: Congrats and thanks for this mod, this is definitely my favorite one! I’ve set up 1.2.1 this afternoon and I have 2 questions if I may:
Anders_Jenbo: I have bad an good news there, the good news is that 1.3.0 is being prepared as I type this. The bad news is that you will have to update already :D

Nikookaburra: - Is this normal that there is no Disable Crippling Shrines option in my diablo.ini, as opposed to what the diablo.ini-configuration-guide says?
Anders_Jenbo: This requires 1.3.0

Nikookaburra: - You’ve written in some post that there may be a stash in a coming release: would that be a shared stash between all heroes?
Anders_Jenbo: Yes
1.3.0 is out! Congrats to all the devs!

“Hold click to continue to attack/walk/consume” + “option to refill belt automatically” made my day!

I am not sure what “Inventory now takes object size into consideration” means, though. I haven’t seen any difference…

And the shared stash was not for 1.3.0, right? Is it coming in the next release?

Also, I’ve noted a few bugs in the French version (for instance, sometimes the name of the scrolls of town portal is displayed in English, and sometimes in French). I can make a list of the typos/bugs if that can help. If so, where should I send them?
Post edited November 02, 2021 by Nikookaburra
You should report bugs here.
https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/issues
Nikookaburra: I am not sure what “Inventory now takes object size into consideration” means, though. I haven’t seen any difference…
This is only relevant for gamepads
Nikookaburra: Also, I’ve noted a few bugs in the French version (for instance, sometimes the name of the scrolls of town portal is displayed in English, and sometimes in French). I can make a list of the typos/bugs if that can help. If so, where should I send them?
There are 3 lines that are still untranslated for french `{:d} Scroll` and `{:d} Scrolls` and the halls of the blind poem.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by Anders_Jenbo
Hi guys,
first, I want to thank you for bringing this classic to android, I really appreciate this.
Just wanted to ask two things.

The first one is to know if there is a way to hide touch controls on android when using a gamepad.

Second is, that the game has a strange behavior running, for me it runs every two executions, I mean first time runs fine, if I close and then execute again the game won't launch, but If a re launch it again, it will run fine, then if I close it again and try to launch it, it won't launch, an so on... could it be because I'm currently running the demo version?
ebenegui: Hi guys,
first, I want to thank you for bringing this classic to android, I really appreciate this.
Just wanted to ask two things.

The first one is to know if there is a way to hide touch controls on android when using a gamepad.

Second is, that the game has a strange behavior running, for me it runs every two executions, I mean first time runs fine, if I close and then execute again the game won't launch, but If a re launch it again, it will run fine, then if I close it again and try to launch it, it won't launch, an so on... could it be because I'm currently running the demo version?
A bit odd to reply in the thread for 1.2.0 which doesn't have Android support... but ok.

There is a workaround for hiding the controls, but it will also work automatically in the next version.
https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/discussions/3409#discussioncomment-1600214

Not sure about the issue you are describing, I would recommend that you open an issue for it and make sure to detail what device you are using: https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/issues/new/choose
Oh sorry for that, and thanks for pointing me on the right direction.