It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone !

I'm here because I got some trouble with the GMDX mod for Deus Ex.

When I install the mod with the GOTY version on GOG it works perfectly, but the problem is that I only have the main menu in french (cause yeah, I'm french) and the version on GOG is only in english. In game, it's in english, even when I've tried to install a french patch that translates the game. I can understand english but it's more comfortable to play in the native language :)

Second option, I've decided to install the CD version I've got. The game on the CD is french but its version is not the 1112fm that's needed for the GMDX mod. I downloaded it but I've got a error message that tells me that this patch uses a different language than the version of Deus Ex on my machine (I have the version 1003f_F8).

It also tells me that the product required uses the 1001f version. So I can't install the patch 1112fm.

Can someone tell me what to do ? I tried to find the 1001f version but without success.

I hope that I've been clear, english is not my native language ahah.

(Finally after some research I could find the french patch and it works now ! Sorry for the useless topic).
Post edited July 10, 2023 by snake74500