It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all, I'm back with some more bug fixes that have been reported. Let's get right to it:

- Merchant screen "Tier" display on some items was not showing up correctly
- Combined Arms was activating after a "return fire" from an enemy on an overwatch
- During a Run n Shoot, if the character spotted an enemy, an extra action point was being granted
- Sometimes followers trying to retrieve an item that is blocked by cover were getting stuck.
- Swapping controllers during gameplay was resulting in UI input not working

One other note:

Enemy movement is still occasionally causing a soft lock. I couldn't nail down what was causing this but i made sure that the bug reporting button was accessible (it was actually disabled during enemy turn whoops) so if anyone sees the issue, please let me know with a bug report!
mikest34: - During a Run n Shoot, if the character spotted an enemy, an extra action point was being granted
Damn! so this was a bug? Oh, well...

Thanks for the fixes :)
55.3 change log:

In the last update (55.2) I fixed an issue where a follower could get stuck trying to pick up loot in a location "boxed in" by cover. Then it was reported that in fact, it wasn't fixed, but i just allowed them to teleport to the loot but they couldn't get out. Now that problem should be resolved.

I also noticed that the wrong ammo icons were appearing on weapons and ammo/etc items so that is resolved.