It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure if this is a common issue but the first time I booted the game up i had no issues with the game on max settings at 1440p. Now since then every time I load the game up it logs to the point of being unplayable even the cutscenes. I tried repairing the files, deleting all the save files and even a fresh install with also deleting those save files and to literally no change. I am glad I claimed this free at this point as it just seemed to break for no reason at all and become unfixable.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Disable reflections in the graphics settings. That helps out a lot. If it's still not fast enough, then decrease the resolution scale to 75%. Turn down the visual effects by small margins until you see the desired results.
Slick_JMista: Disable reflections in the graphics settings. That helps out a lot. If it's still not fast enough, then decrease the resolution scale to 75%. Turn down the visual effects by small margins until you see the desired results.
I tried dropping everything but after the first play nothing worked it was reduced to poor framerates regardless of settings. the first time i played it was over 100fps at 1440p and max setting. Now when loading the game up it is reduced to a slideshow with changing any settings having zero impact.
Slick_JMista: Disable reflections in the graphics settings. That helps out a lot. If it's still not fast enough, then decrease the resolution scale to 75%. Turn down the visual effects by small margins until you see the desired results.
Zenszulu: I tried dropping everything but after the first play nothing worked it was reduced to poor framerates regardless of settings. the first time i played it was over 100fps at 1440p and max setting. Now when loading the game up it is reduced to a slideshow with changing any settings having zero impact.
Turn off game bar if you're using Windows 10 and the anti virus programs and see if that works.
Zenszulu: Not sure if this is a common issue but the first time I booted the game up i had no issues with the game on max settings at 1440p. Now since then every time I load the game up it logs to the point of being unplayable even the cutscenes. I tried repairing the files, deleting all the save files and even a fresh install with also deleting those save files and to literally no change. I am glad I claimed this free at this point as it just seemed to break for no reason at all and become unfixable.
Have you seen this:

https://guides.magicgameworld.com/how-to-fix-daymare-1998-pc-performance-issues-lag-low-fps/
verify/repair your game fiile from the gog galaxy front page for the game.