It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It definitely should have one.

The market grows every year and this would be a very nice nod that would eventually pay out.
We have the team and the will to do it right.
+1 for Ukrainian localisation!
Come on guys! We need Ukrainian localization!
+ 1
I really want to buy this game with native localization in order to hear my native Ukrainian language. I understand that the same game market in Russia is more than Ukrainian. But in Ukraine, the legendary Cossacks, STALKER and other famous games were also born. Therefore, please take into account the request of Ukrainian players.
It would be great to have ukrainian subtitles in the game
high rated
If you add the Ukrainian language to the game, I will immediately purchase a preorder version!!!
Attachments:
money.jpeg (147 Kb)
It will be just great.
high rated
Hi, I live in Kharkiv in eastern Ukraine. A region that is widely regarded as Russian-speaking. But a lot of people who speak or understand Russian simply do not have any problems understanding Ukrainian.

In addition, they recognize that Ukrainian translators often work much more professionally. They are more attentive to the original sources and to convey the essence of movies, games and more.

The most striking example of this can serve as a translation of "The Simpsons," "Deadpool" and others. films that Ukrainian sound and more accurate than official Russian translation, as an example, you can specify a third Russian translation of The Witcher. After that I played last Polish version because it felt even closer to the ideas of authors of the game.

That is why I would very much like the new CP2077 to be Ukrainian. I am not sure if I will pre-order the game, or will be waiting for it to be discounted.
But if I know that it exists full Ukrainian translation, I will gladly Pre without waiting for more favorable conditions.

With respect to the developers and everyone present

Olexii Svid
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Привіт, я живу у Харкові на сході України. Регіон який дуже вважається російськомовним. Втім дуже багато людей які спілкуються чи просто розуміють російську не мають жодних проблем із розумінням Української.

На додачу, всі вони визнають, що робота Українських перекладачів часто набагато більш професіональна. Вони більш уважні до першоджерел та того аби передати сутність фільмів, ігор та іншого.

Найбільш яскравим прикладом для цього може слугувати переклад "Сімпсонів", "Дедпула" та ін. фільмів, які українською звучать і більш точно ніж у офіційних російських перекладах, як приклад можна вказати переклад російською третьої частини Відьмака. Через що в останнього я грав у польську версію, бо вона хоч відчувається ближчою до задумки авторів гри.

Саме тому я дуже хотів би аби у новій CP2077 була Українська. Наразі я не впевнений чи буду робити передзамовлення гри, чи буду чекати коли на неї буде знижка аби придбати.
Однак якщо я буду знати що у ній існуватиме повний Український переклад, я з радістю зроблю передзамовлення не очікуючи на більш вигідні умови.

З повагою до розробників та усіх присутніх

Свід Олексій
Ukrainian community all over the world is waiting for more games in our native language with will stimulate sales not only in Ukraine, but all over the world.
Looking forward to buy and play your games in ukrainian.
+100500 for it.
As a gamer and a great admirer of CDPR games, I would be very pleased if the development team behind Cyberpunk 2077 considered adding Ukrainian localisation to the game, either in the form of subtitles, or even full VO when the localisation stage of game development begins.
There is definitely a high demand for Ukrainian localisation in the Ukrainian gaming community, and many notable games, indie and AAA alike (Baldur's Gate, Ruiner, Metro series, Kingdom Come: Deliverance), get shipped with Ukrainian localisation or add it at a later date.
So it would be awesome if the high-profile AAA (and quite possibly GOTY 2020) game such as Cyberpunk 2077 was released with Ukrainian localisation. It would not only show the prominent developer's confidence in Ukrainian market, but also boost sales of the game considerably at this market.
I love the genre of this game, and I really hope to play it someday. Although many Ukrainians understand English, we also love and respect our language. Personally for me, the presence of ukrainian language will be a serious argument in the purchase of the game.❤️
+1

If CDPR will add ukrainian, I'd became a grate GOG fan! :)
Please let Ukrainian people play your game in our native language. I'm sure that SBT Localization Team will help you with Ukrainian localization with a great pleasure. They are really good at this!
+1 to Ukrainian localization. Go Ukrainian!