It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hawkai2800: In the meantime it seems the download has started by itself without having to add the trackers you listed here.
As we says in computing and programming : if it works do not touch anything ... ^^
Ah, automatic start is the default setting. I haven't touched my uTorrent settings in a long time, so I forgot about that. I prefer to have a manual start for more control.

As we say in hardware: if it doesn't work, have you tried turning it off and on again? ^^
Post edited September 01, 2023 by PaladinNO

As we say in hardware: if it doesn't work, have you tried turning it off and on again? ^^
I also know this one (in fact I'm more into hardware than into software ... )

But the previous one is also valuable for hardware ... As long as there is no conflict between cards IRQ or HD ID (old time SCSI configuration ...) do not touch it !!

About the download : it has stopped for a certain time ... at 90 % I added the trackers you posted just in case it might help.
Now it is downloading again and it's 96.9 % done ... let's hope it is finished by the day and that it works !!
Hawkai2800: Here is a screen of what I got :
This is down to personal preference, but you can edit the visible labels.
Right-click on "Name" (or anywhere else along the label bar) and select / de-select the information you want.

See attachment for my layout.
Attachments:
Hawkai2800: Here is a screen of what I got :
PaladinNO: This is down to personal preference, but you can edit the visible labels.
Right-click on "Name" (or anywhere else along the label bar) and select / de-select the information you want.

See attachment for my layout.
Hey there !!!

Good news ... I have installed the game with the installer and it works !!!
Thanks a lot for your help !!!
Great! You're welcome. :)

Enjoy Night City!

EDIT:
If you want some more fun, get CyberEngineTweaks (CET). I got tons of CET console codes for anything you could want.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/107?tab=files&file_id=22594
Post edited September 01, 2023 by PaladinNO
:-)
Post edited September 28, 2023 by eluancm
eluancm: It would be awesome and helpful to a lot of people if you could make a torrent with the 1.04 installer plus all the patches going up to 1.63 hotfix!
Useful, I'm sure, and quite illegal. ^^
At least if you would want the actual game installers and not just the patches.

Not that I really care, having about 1000 movies downloaded on my home server. But I've almost always downloaded and stopped sharing after reaching a 1:1 ratio.

Also, I can make the .torrent, but I got no account anywhere I could actually upload it. And without a tracker, it wouldn't work. So the suggestion is moot, sadly.
:-)
Post edited September 28, 2023 by eluancm
eluancm: It would be awesome and helpful to a lot of people if you could make a torrent with the 1.04 installer plus all the patches going up to 1.63 hotfix!
PaladinNO: Useful, I'm sure, and quite illegal. ^^
At least if you would want the actual game installers and not just the patches.

Not that I really care, having about 1000 movies downloaded on my home server. But I've almost always downloaded and stopped sharing after reaching a 1:1 ratio.

Also, I can make the .torrent, but I got no account anywhere I could actually upload it. And without a tracker, it wouldn't work. So the suggestion is moot, sadly.
Only the .exe is the installer. The bin. files are not the installer. Those are the game assets. OP seemed to just want the .exe part which cannot and should not be be considered illegal if he's not downloading the bin. files which hold the actual game files.

If you don't understand the difference between an exe and a bin, go back to starting position.
u2jedi: Only the .exe is the installer. The bin. files are not the installer. Those are the game assets. OP seemed to just want the .exe part which cannot and should not be be considered illegal if he's not downloading the bin. files which hold the actual game files.

If you don't understand the difference between an exe and a bin, go back to starting position.
Excuse me? If that was to me, then I know the difference between a .bin and .exe.

The .exe on its own would be quite useless without the actual data, i.e. .bin files, to go with it. And sharing the patches - .exe and .bins - alone is legal, but that wasn't my point. Nor was it what was requested: OP wanted the complete list of 1.5+ installer files, not just the .exe.

Besides, the initial issue in this thread was solved a month ago.

Also, your last sentence just comes off as rude.

...The moment when I looked for a response in this thread earlier today, and now this. Well, at least my suspicion was now confirmed.
It's okay, though. It's really none of my business.
Post edited October 30, 2023 by PaladinNO
u2jedi: Only the .exe is the installer. The bin. files are not the installer. Those are the game assets. OP seemed to just want the .exe part which cannot and should not be be considered illegal if he's not downloading the bin. files which hold the actual game files.

PaladinNO: Excuse me? If that was to me, then I know the difference between a .bin and .exe.

The .exe on its own would be quite useless without the actual data, i.e. .bin files, to go with it. And sharing the patches - .exe and .bins - alone is legal, but that wasn't my point. Nor was it what was requested: OP wanted the complete list of 1.5+ installer files, not just the .exe.

Besides, the initial issue in this thread was solved a month ago.

Also, your last sentence just comes off as rude.
Cry some more.