It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skornsoul: This topic got WAY WAY out of hand. So, on the original post up there from page one.
LootHunter: But the rest of your comment has nothing to do with original post, either.

OP was essentially a claim that transgenderism (idea that gender has nothing to do with sex) was present in 80-s cyberpunk media. Which was clearly a lie that I personally called out and OP doubled down on.

Personally, I think that OP (and some other commenters here) are jsut SJW-type-trolls attention seekers. They aren't interested in any discourse, nor the media aside from opportunity to degrade others on the internet.

As for Cyberpunk 2077 game it remains to be seen how CDProjektRED will handle all things. We don't really know much at this point. There is even a rumor that there is a new version of character creator where they are not afraid to call a man a man and a woman a woman. But it's just a rumor and even if it's true everything can still change.
Original post was about how people say that CDPR have changed. Caved in to SJW bullshit. My entire thesis up there describes that yes, they have, and my supporting evidence. I dont think half of the people here with their incediary nonsense and edgelord humor understood what the hell was being asked or stated. Im not a monitor for GOG and I dont really care but, you wanna talk off topic? Go reread this whole shitshow from start to finish. As for me? I seem to have reached the person I wanted to reach. We agree on something. That is all. Im going back to Steam now. GOG is just........weird.
I can't believe this post has just reached 167 replies. Do you truly believe in all this nonsense.
Dont mind me. I here just to throw some fuel and get out. Or I will need some drink and popcorn.
Topics like this are like watch UFC.
Horny_Reaper: I can't believe this post has just reached 167 replies. Do you truly believe in all this nonsense.
Dont mind me. I here just to throw some fuel and get out. Or I will need some drink and popcorn.
Topics like this are like watch UFC.
Or KFC, as the case may be :P
LootHunter: The same can be said about your assumption about incest. There is nothing specific in the bible about the wives of Cain, Abel, and Seth being Eve's daughters. You just "believe" that they were.

Because with gays there will be NO generation to speak of.
xgribbelfix: 1. True, but i didn't start the bible talk, i just continued it. So let's just stop using that unreliable source.

2. True, but we also have a overpopulation problem, so it counters that and they have their fun. So, just let the LGBT do their thing, and religious people their thing and everyone should be happy.
That would be valid if they were willing to do their thing. The problem is that people don't want acceptance, they want dominance. Don't agree with how I live my life? I'm going to force you to agree with it via the legal system. The only groups it seems to be cool to bash on are while men and Christians. Personally, I say bash on everyone. I believe in equal rights, not privileges.
myrhev: The only groups it seems to be cool to bash on are while men and Christians.
You just don't live on Eath it seems.
myrhev: The only groups it seems to be cool to bash on are while men and Christians.
francksteel: You just don't live on Eath it seems.
Except that he's absolutely correct.
Don't approve of gay marriage? Can't work in the wedding industry, because you're not allowed to turn down customers -- oh, except if you claim there is reason to believe they are men's rights activists or proud of being caucasian.
Don't want to attorney for a plaintiff who's suing because someone addressed them by their biological gender? Can't work in a law office.
Don't want to report rape allegations when no proof has been provided? Good luck finding a job in media. But it's fine to, or expected rather, to ignore proven cases of men being sexually abused.
Post edited January 18, 2020 by cLaude83
francksteel: You just don't live on Eath it seems.
cLaude83: Except that he's absolutely correct.
Except that he is totally wrong.
Pick any of:
suffer a Private/public mockery, suffer a Private/public insult, don't be select for a job, be hit, be stabbed, be lynched , be raped, be killed ...

because you are : pick any color/sex/sex orientation/religion

Being a white male heterosexual christian makes you the less probable victim in any of the N.A or european country,
and anywhere in the world being a heterosexual male, whatever is your color or religion makes you more protected to any of the above insult/delict/crime than any other sex orientation/sex with the same color/religion.

That's facts.
But I understand, reading this topic that some have a big problem with facts.
Just because they suffer the ultimate insult : a few people ask them to be less racist and sexist and ask them to accept that people that are not of their color/sex/sex orientation/religion can exist in peace.
How rude.

But it's fine to, or expected rather, to ignore proven cases of men being sexually abused.
More than 50% of women are being sexually abused in their life.
Less than 1% of heterosexual male are being sexually abused (more gay males are sexually abused, "funilly" that's often by heterosexual males).
Nevertheless, for me it's equally a professionnal fault not to report male/female cases, with or without proves of the allegations.

Don't approve of gay marriage? Can't work in the wedding industry, because you're not allowed to turn down customers -- oh, except if you claim there is reason to believe they are men's rights activists or proud of being caucasian.
Don't want to attorney for a plaintiff who's suing because someone addressed them by their biological gender? Can't work in a law office.
What?
Don't tell me that I can't be employed as a plumber because I refuse to repair toilets and only want to repair taps ?
Don't tell me that Microsoft won't take me as a programmer because I want to script in Amstrad basic and refuse to learn any recent programmation language ?
Don't tell me that Amtrak won't take me as a train conductor because I refuse to work with electrical systems ?

Life is so injust...

Are you reading what you are writing ?
What's your next move, as a physician you'll refuse to heal a dying woman/gay ...? And when you will have seen this person die before your eyes you will claim innocence because of your rights to be a complete moron ?

What a great human being you are.
Post edited January 18, 2020 by francksteel
francksteel: Being a white male heterosexual christian makes you the less probable victim in any of the N.A or european country,
and anywhere in the world being a heterosexual male, whatever is your color or religion makes you more protected to any of the above insult/delict/crime than any other sex orientation/sex with the same color/religion.

More than 50% of women are being sexually abused in their life.
Less than 1% of heterosexual male are being sexually abused (more gay males are sexually abused, "funilly" that's often by heterosexual males).

That's facts.
No. Those are just your claims that have nothing to do with reality.

francksteel: Don't tell me that Microsoft won't take me as a programmer because I want to script in Amstrad basic and refuse to learn any recent programmation language ?
Don't worry. It's more likely that Microsoft won't take you as a programmer because you're not black or not a woman.
Post edited January 18, 2020 by LootHunter
LootHunter: No. Those are just your claims that have nothing to do with reality.
Back to my first post : you don't live on Earth.
LootHunter: No. Those are just your claims that have nothing to do with reality.
francksteel: Back to my first post : you don't live on Earth.
That's also your claim that has nothing to do with reality.
francksteel: Back to my first post : you don't live on Earth.
LootHunter: That's also your claim that has nothing to do with reality.
That's what you think, nothing to do with what real people live.

But, in fact, I pity you.

You think that white male are suffering.

You just don't know what other people suffer.

If one (still vastly hypothetic) day, white males suffer just half what other people endure every day, you will just not be able to survive.

Awakening will be so hard for you, I understand why you fight reality so hard.

I really, really pity you.

But, I pity those that are suffering because of your blindness, racism and sexism a lot more.
Post edited January 18, 2020 by francksteel
francksteel: If one (still vastly hypothetic) day, white males suffer just half what other people endure every day, you will just not be able to survive.
So, you're also a racist and sexist... But if you think that white men are so bad, why have you even came to Europe?

Or are you actually white man yourself? Who simply thinks that neither black people, nor even white women can't reach descent living standards without your help?
Post edited January 18, 2020 by LootHunter
LootHunter: So, you're also a racist and sexist... But if you think that white men are so bad, why have you even came to Europe?

Or are you actually white man yourself? Who simply thinks that neither black people, nor even white women can't reach descent living standards without your help?
Stop with the trolling, different races and other minorities have a harder time in society than if you are a majority like a hetero white.

This thread is ridiculous.

Games about mega corporations oppressing people, Of course oppression of classes are gonna be a big deal in the game.
francksteel: What a great human being you are.
Such good neo-liberal rant you had there! Great job, sir!
francksteel: If one (still vastly hypothetic) day, white males suffer just half what other people endure every day, you will just not be able to survive.
Because you were talking to a russin, I'll say this: after what United Europe did to Russia in 1941-1945 (and yes, it WAS United Europe - under different banner, of course), we will endure anything. By the way, your words gives me impression you are one of migrants to Europe, not a native dweller.
Post edited January 18, 2020 by Yunipuma
LootHunter: So, you're also a racist and sexist...
I think that this phrase alone just sum up how your logic is totally flawed

LootHunter: But if you think that white men are so bad, why have you even came to Europe?
I never said nor implied that white men are so bad, I just said that white men are WAY less victim of racism, sexism or violence because of what they are.

LootHunter: Or are you actually white man yourself? Who simply thinks that neither black people, nor even white women can't reach descent living standards without your help?
Yes I am a white man born an living in Europe, and yes, just because of that - whatever may be my own qualities, merits or flaws as a human - I have way easier time everyday of my life than any other group. That you can't just recognize it and you self-pity, it reveals so much about you.

And no I don't think others need ME for anything. Not lying to them about my situation and theirs, that's a good start I think.

I have no other goal, today, than letting you prove by yourself how illogic and how egoistic you are.

Goal reached so easily - while I'm not even writing in my language - it wasn't even half as funny as I would have expected, and that's also why I pity you.

But please do answer again to me, it seems that you love to prove my point, and who am I to judge what seems to be your (maybe hidden to yourself) sexual orientation : masochism.

It also seem that, as many gay-haters, you are yourself a gay that don't want to recognize it.

I pity you. I know how it can be hard for the like of you. The gap between what you really are and what you want to be seen as, or maybe MUST be seen - because others near you would make your life unberable as you make people who are not like you suffer by your attitude (and maybe worse actions).

I hope you'll find someone to help you. You need it, really.
Be brave. You know it's possible, white men can also be, even when they are living on an other planet. You can do it.

Well, maybe...