It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I have a problem with saving the game on windows 10 can anyone help me?
I'm not on Windows 10, but it might be helpful to give some more details about the problem.
What kind of error do you get? Doe the game crash?
im on win10 64bit and saving works here. but i often had trouble with win10 and folder permissions. you could try to run the game as admin or check the permissions of the save-folder.
I had the same problem. Lost about 4 hours of play. :/

Turns out it was BitDefender anti-virus. Desktop and My Documents are "protected" folders. Needed to disable the "Safe Files" feature. I guess it just swallows the save and doesn't tell the app.

Saving fine now.
McGlu: I had the same problem. Lost about 4 hours of play. :/

Turns out it was BitDefender anti-virus. Desktop and My Documents are "protected" folders. Needed to disable the "Safe Files" feature. I guess it just swallows the save and doesn't tell the app.

Saving fine now.
Thank you!! Haven't played banished in a couple years, started up again today and also lost about 4 hours of gameplay because of BitDefender.