It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Julia Gulia, Day 20

It's time for the whole world to burn in Sacred Flames. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. Let that mudda fudder burn.

TS
Who's it with at the moment, been a while since I saw it :) ?
Well, as the consistent turn poster, it isn't in my inbox. :)

blackcat29:
BlackCat - Did you play Turn 20 yet?
Turn 20 hasn't reached me yet.
Turn 20 was sent a couple days ago on my end.

Also:

The Tigrans go to war against these savage Elves:

They were supposed to bring peace and harmony to the land but instead their will has turned to madness. Our paws sound the war-drums, we will bring sanctimony to Sacred Fire, and all will not be enveloped in flame. Denizens of the land, join us, before a green like envy taints all

Kenan of the Nomads goes next, not sure if he has passed the turn on
Post edited March 19, 2021 by blackcat29
goggogaowsm: Who's it with at the moment, been a while since I saw it :) ?
Looks like the turn is sitting with your brother.
He says he hasn't had it for a while. I'll check to see if there's an issue with his email (I set up the throwaway linked to his wrapper)

Found the email, the wrapper hadn't picked it up, think he's doing his turn now. He is usually much faster at doing his turns than me.
Post edited March 20, 2021 by goggogaowsm
Orcs, Day 20

Ah, my banisher is finally in range. Here I come, Ariane!

TS
goggogaowsm: Who's it with at the moment, been a while since I saw it :) ?
Been a while for me too :)
Julia Gulia, Day 21

Only did half the job I planned on executing today. That's too bad because the other half would have been sort of fun. Maybe I'll get to it soon, maybe I won't... Definitely not spilling the beans on this here public forum. :)

TS
Orcs, Day 21

Bah, I'm supposed to be dead, not the Tigrans.

Hate Anarchist. Hate opponents having Peace Keeper. Hate experienced Beholders being recruited by opponents with Peace Keeper. :(

TS
Bookwyrm627: Bah, I'm supposed to be dead
What's funny is that you have limited income after giving away all of your mines to the Shadow Demons. Hopefully you're enjoying your stay in pauperville. Maybe you'll get a visit from a balloon full of yellow fun to entertain you.

You know what else is funny? Beholder's have True Seeing. :)
Bookwyrm627: Bah, I'm supposed to be dead
Mimo: What's funny is that you have limited income after giving away all of your mines to the Shadow Demons. Hopefully you're enjoying your stay in pauperville. Maybe you'll get a visit from a balloon full of yellow fun to entertain you.

You know what else is funny? Beholder's have True Seeing. :)
I've been working around True Seeing since before Ariane died. Not that it helped, since a 3hp Avenger can apparently kick the crap out of a full hp Abomination, but hey, I tried!

What really depresses me is the thought of you standing next to a stack of indy Orcs and me having to wonder who's side they'll pitch in on...
Julia Gulia, Day 22

Well, that's sort of pathetic. Three teamed up against one. Tough to fight against three working cities and three spell casting wizards.

Woe is me! And the damned former Tigran forces attacked me overnight. The nerve of them. Wish I was strong enough to kill them off rather than just losing units to them like I did instead. :)

TS
Perses left a message to the now leaderless Tigran forces if this day was ever to come. It reads: Guerrilla Warfare!! :D

GG all, and good luck