It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Arnuz: On the grabbing mana: it's really nasty that the first one in the turn is screwed by the game calculating income and building stuff at the end of the turn. You might want to add this to your game design thread if it isn't already on it.
Bookwyrm627: I'm pretty certain that stuff is actually finished based on where in the turn order it was started, not at the beginning of the turn. If Player 3 starts building a Swordsman, and Player 6 captures the town right after, then the swordsman actually shows up at the start of Player 3's next turn, not on Player 6's next turn.

Likewise, I believe your income is calculated at the beginning of your turn, not during the indy turn.
The income could be. The build order needs testing! Interesting. But I find it unlikely, that'd mean holding some pretty convoluted info with each build order in memory.
What did those druids do to my memory? I cannot yet fathom who I was before being summoned here. After long deliberation, I resort to trying to extract the truth with torture from the druids, but alas without results.
TS
After a build up of tension lasting for long the lizardmen have enough of my provocations and honourably declare war. I am somewhat surprised of the rapidity of this declaration but I make immediate preparations, and attack wherever I can.

(restart because of an engineer misclick that created a tower instead of a road with Jyri's permission)
TS
Lizards must be out of their mind, playing with the powers of death! Summoning basilisks? The entire valley can become stone. This must cease at once!
Made a stupid gamble without full vision of the Azrac army. Not that it matters much in long term.

TS
We see an opening and with a small risk, we take it. The evil force possessing the altar close to the lizard capital is unsummoned, and the dark energy it containe liberated on their capital, rampaging through Lizard's retinue. Then, with last charge, my men take over the city. A lightning war. Lizard puts up a brave fight and is left alive, to lead a monastic life as the guardian of the altar causing his demise.
Should I have the turn? Resend please if I should.
jyri: Should I have the turn? Resend please if I should.
Yep I sent it to Southern by mistake, my bad, I've forwarded that mail to you now.
jyri: Should I have the turn? Resend please if I should.
Arnuz: Yep I sent it to Southern by mistake, my bad, I've forwarded that mail to you now.
Except you forwarded the Council of Wrath turn which was intended for Southern.
Triple facepalm jpg

Gotta do it when at home then - the file's there.
Good one sent.
Finally at peace, thanks for the game everyone!

TS
Orcs, Day 43

With the Lizardmen falling into disarray, it is me and the Azracs alone. They have forces ready everywhere, and they are even building roads, and they somehow acquired an Air Galley.

I have sent them all my wealth and surrendered. GG!