It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch file titled "Patch 1.432" on to your game shelves for Age of Wonders 3. This patch installer will update your game to the latest version of the game.

Changelog:

Fixed a bug in multiplayer where a defeated player was not properly disconnected from the host. This caused an issue where the game of the remaining players would hang when going into manual combat – i.e. the second reincarnation of the dreaded black screen bug.
Fixed an issue where tactical spells would disappear from the available research list
Fixed an issue where global spells would be cancelled when declaring war or making peace with other players.
Fixed a bug were duplicate items would be spawned when a leader surrendered who was in the void
Fixed a issue that could cause a crash after a hero died in tactical combat.
Elven Court first campaign map fix: Gamblag won't attack you with all of his forces in turn 15 anymore (unless you provoke him by flying a crow to his capital maybe).

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited October 31, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Is it necessary to uninstall the entire game and then download the new installer and then apply the patch, like last time?

Or can we just download and apply the patch?

Thanks!
marlowe221: Is it necessary to uninstall the entire game and then download the new installer and then apply the patch, like last time?

Thanks!
Appears to work fine as "just a patch". Changes the version # from 2.2.0.11 to 2.2.2.13.

But definitely worth asking after the last hiccup...
Yeah, I didn't mind so much last time. It's just that my internet is pretty slow...
Just downloaded the patch, but I can't install it because it can't detect the game installation the game is installed on a different partion than windows, I don't know if this is the source of the problem or not.
yeah, same here, patch tells me everytime that the game is not installed even
if i copy the patch inside the installation-directory and start it from there.
Anyone know how to fix this?
After running the patch I've got "v1.432 - build 13331".
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Greybriar
I hate manually patching on gog. Especially with the difference between the gog version numbers and the actual game version numbers.
I'd very much like to install this patch, but it tells me it can't find the game. Pretty frustrating. Anyone figure out a fix for this yet? I don't have the expansion, but I don't see that that matters.
Dontbelame: I'd very much like to install this patch, but it tells me it can't find the game. Pretty frustrating. Anyone figure out a fix for this yet? I don't have the expansion, but I don't see that that matters.
Asked and answered many times...

Your current install requires a huge update that pre-dates the current patch. This huge update is now incorporated in the main download file. You will need to uninstall the game (keep save files), download the full game, install the game, and then patch.

Not ideal, but that's what you need to do.
marlowe221: Is it necessary to uninstall the entire game and then download the new installer and then apply the patch, like last time?

Thanks!
Mimo: Appears to work fine as "just a patch". Changes the version # from 2.2.0.11 to 2.2.2.13.

But definitely worth asking after the last hiccup...
Why don't they just call it "Patch v2.2.2.13"? That way you can, at a glance, go "Oh, I need to install this after the DLC." instead of "WTF!? Why would I DOWNGRADE my game? Time to google this shit."