It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HI all,

We've uploaded a new patch called "Patch 1549" to your game shelves.

If you plan on getting the Eternal Lords expansion then you will need this patch as it ensures compatibility between the main game and the new expansion.

Also, we've updated the main installer for the game along with ALL of the installers for the various DLCs to GOG installer version 2.3.0.15 so if you are having trouble applying the patch, you can download the main installer + DLC installers :)

Following the old Age of Wonders III patching tradition, the changelog is rather long and extensive but you can read about ALL of the changes here:

http://ageofwonders.com/age-of-wonders-iii-free-update-v1-5-is-live/
Mac/Linux version ? ;)
Hallistra: Mac/Linux version ? ;)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_age_of_wonders_3_eternal_lords_promo_2fecb/post12 :)
JudasIscariot: HI all,

If you plan on getting the Eternal Lords expansion then you will need this patch as it ensures compatibility between the main game and the new expansion.

Also, we've updated the main installer for the game along with ALL of the installers for the various DLCs to GOG installer version 2.3.0.15 so if you are having trouble applying the patch, you can download the main installer + DLC installers :)

Following the old Age of Wonders III patching tradition, the changelog is rather long and extensive but you can read about ALL of the changes here:

Something wrong with update flagging? Didnt receive one about this, altough i had one about beneath a steel sky afew days ago (wich i couldnt see what was updated).

•Halfling Monster Hunters now have (base) 10 defense (was 11) like the Monster Hunters of other races.
•They’ve had me trapped down here for weeks, forcing me to write patch notes for them.
•Halfing manticore rider now gets Fast Healing on Veteran (was a duplicate of inflict crippling wounds)
I would send help, but too busy playing the new expansion at the moment - sorry :D

•If a stack starts its turn on a visitable structure (like a shrine) when the structure finishes recharging, that structure will automatically trigger on the stack
•They’re keeping me in a basement, I’m not sure where. There’s a small window, I can see a windmill!
•Fixed an issue where switching off “Render Army Banners” would make the Guard shield markers go crazy. The markers will now remain hidden when Render Army Banners is off.
Someone is sure to come soon... maybe :p
Post edited April 15, 2015 by tremere110
JudasIscariot: HI all,

darkangelz: Something wrong with update flagging? Didnt receive one about this, altough i had one about beneath a steel sky afew days ago (wich i couldnt see what was updated).
Same here.
Do we have an ETA for the Mac/Linux builds?
antropy: Do we have an ETA for the Mac/Linux builds?
Ask Triumph.
Was something updated just now? Game was flagged but I couldn't see a difference.
KnThrak: Was something updated just now? Game was flagged but I couldn't see a difference.
I got the notification as well, but all the installers seem to be still the same, and no new bonus content either.
You updated all the installers and never bothered to fix the folder issue when downloading the expansion as pointed out many times.