It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PMIK: They're also making the DLC free for all steam purchasers only.
The DLC looks pretty pointless, so I'm not too concerned, but it does seem pretty simple to just include it in a patch for everyone.
At least we don't have DRM though
ERISS: Free for Steam only. Does it mean it will be Steam only, or it could be sold elsewhere?
Anyway, existing DLC means Omerta is not sold as a complete game on GOG...
Please check your accounts as we have uploaded a patch that includes the free DLC "The Bulgarian Colossus". Yes, that's right FREE :D.
jsa1978: I just ran the update, now the game won't launch. The shortcut on the desktop says the program it pointed to is missing or changed. I checked the program folder for the game and there is no .exe for the game, just language config and uninstall. Any help would be appreciated, or if a gogster has an announcement of an error in the patch.
Hi,

Try uninstalling the game and re-installing it. Then apply the new update which will include both the 1.03 patch and the Bulgarian Colossus DLC. If that doesn't fix it, please write to our Support department about this issue. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.