It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

schnellerdamon: Greetings Explorers,

A hotfix is now available for download, if it hasn't already updated for you. We're continuing to work on fixes for other issues that you've reported, so please keep an eye on the known issues thread. We'll be updating that as more issues are discovered and reported, and will get fixes for them out to you as soon as possible.

Master of Orion v49.4 Hotfix Notes
- Fix for: Star Base tooltip says that multiple Doom Stars can be built in certain supported languages
- Fix for: Defense Rating displays wrong
new_orion: where does one find this new patch. My game shows last update as August 24th I think.
Go to your library and download the new installer.

For Windows you want to download the following files from your library:

setup_master_of_orion_2.18.0.26.exe
setup_master_of_orion_2.18.0.26-1.bin

For Mac:

master_of_orion_en_49_4_1_2_31113_0.pkg
lshoff: Hello People!

I have been having a great time with the game, when all of a sudden yesterday, I noticed
that when I started up, the mouse went flying to the upper right corner of the screen and stayed
there, I couldn't get it to change. My Mouse is a Logitech G something or the other.

No matter what I did, it went there. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. To no avail.

Up until yesterday it had been working great!!

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Hi,

Does version 49.5 fix this issue for you?